At any time, I could be involved in any of these areas:
- Account management for up to 6 clients, simultaneously.
- Initial discussions with client for setting objectives and expectations
- Media asset management (Audio, Video, Photo, Graphics, Digital Products, Text, and Zip files)
- Environment setup (Server, DNS, SSL, Email, WordPress)
- UI development, design and customisation of website page templates
- Bug testing and fixing of website issues relating to features and functions across all devices
- setup, configuration, and testing of any external accounts which plug in to the website (Twitter, Facebook, Google Ads/Analytics/Remarketing, and affiliate tracking codes, etc.)
- planning in Evernote
- dictating with Dragon
- editing in Scrivener
- copying checking in Grammarly
- formatting in Vellum
- testing in Calibre
- creating book covers in Book Brush & Affinity Designer
- publishing on Amazon, Draft2Digital, Kobo, and Publish Drive
advertising on AMS
Write : Publish : Repeat
The 20 books to 50k way
Jason needed a quality website to represent his award winning touring park site. He had a lot of demands, a lot of content, strong presence online which he needed to maintain on Google. He came to me, because all other developers let him down. He's now a long-term client and very happy with the results.
Jim knew that most advertising copy was rubbish. He was tired of seeing weak words and dumb jokes that failed to sell. When he came to me, I knew I'd be able to show off his work calling out shoddy advertising copy from some of the biggest brands. The Good Ad, Bad Ad, Ugly Ad website was born! Hooray :D
It was the most watched TED talk of all time. But that's nothing compared to what happened next. RSA Animate turned Sir Ken Robinson's creativity talk into a whiteboard video. It got half a million views in the first week. The animated version now has over 11 million views on YouTube alone. How can a single, short animation take a great talk and make it go viral? Video Scribing takes you from ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm Gina, I create websites that don't just look good but boost more readers and sales. Worked with: crime, dystopian, non-fiction and more.
I'm a well-rounded creative and I love the Dystopian and Science Fiction genres. End-of-the-world books are great!