I am a freelance editor and creativity coach living in the Pacific Northwest. I want authors to just do the damn thing—the “damn thing” being to let go of the illusion of perfection and publish that book already! I’ll give you confidence in your manuscript and empower you to step forward through shaky hands and sweaty armpits, ready to take on your next creative adventure.
I specialize in stories of transformation in contemporary fiction and creative nonfiction; these can include stories of disillusionment, religious deconstruction (aka ex-vangelical), and coming-of-age stories, to name a few.
Proofread, copyedit, and line edit for a variety of projects on strict timelines. Clients range from independent authors to corporations. Projects worked on:
• Sweet Black Tea by A.C., memoir (in development)
• The Modern Art of Brujería by Lou Florez, how-to (published May 2022 by Ulysses Press)
• Eve’s Eden by Kate L. Lewis, short-story fiction (self-published 2022)
• New Leader by Andreas Hjerm, business how-to (self-publishing TBD)
• Astral and Other Poems by Josie Alaska, poetry (in development)
• Baker Tilly LLP, business proposals
• Open Boat Editing, education articles and business reports
• Happy Memories Elder Support, LLC marketing materials
Proofread corporate communication and marketing materials for grammar, syntax, punctuation, spelling, and consistency. Upheld brand standards and ensured quality of all marketing content. Created and managed marketing project management process in order to effectively track and measure project timelines.
Drafted marketing materials and performed web editing across multiple platforms. Proofread marketing materials for grammar, spelling, consistency, and layout. Developed and executed over 50 marketing campaigns.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Bestselling, award-winning publisher, editor, and author of 6 books, for Harper, Penguin, Little Brown, etc. Handle fiction and non-fiction.
I'm a skilled and kind copy editor and proofreader ready to elevate your narrative nonfiction or speculative fiction to the highest quality.