Ghostwriter of autobiographies and memoirs. Writer of biographies, television documentaries, newspaper and magazine articles.
• Skilled at in-depth research, the interviewing process, and the writing of manuscripts.
• Experienced in content development, creating a vision and structure, and project management.
• Proven ability to deliver highly rated projects on schedule and on budget.
• Has the ability to write for a diverse range of clients and media outlets.
Executive producer, writer and script doctor of several national documentary series hosted by renowned journalist, Bill Kurtis.
• Acted as the sole liaison between the company and clients.
• Created the look, style, and format of all productions, guiding the creative process from initial concept to end product.
• Acted as the script doctor on more than fifty scripts annually.
• Created a production plan and strategy to implement all series simultaneously.
• Developed business plans, budgets, policies and procedures and created and implemented marketing strategy.
• Hired and developed a team to create state-of-the-art projects.
• Clients included National Geographic, Discovery, The History Channel, PBS, The A and E Network, and CNBC.
Researched, interviewed and wrote articles and profiles for various media outlets including magazines, newspapers and cable channels.
Worked with corporate, government and non-profit organizations to create a concept for fundraising initiatives. Developed and wrote brochures, speeches, and testimonials. Clients included Chicago Magazine, the City of Chicago, Lyric Opera, the Chicago Tribune, SOS Children's Villages, the Economic Club of Chicago, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, PBS, Motorola and the Chicago Education Fund,
Newspaper reporter/writer for the tenth largest newspaper in the country, reporting and writing breaking stories, profiles, and reviews
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Freelance children's book writer/ghostwriter/developmental editor with more than 20 years' experience and 65 published books.
I’m a creative consultant and strategic wordsmith who helps people and companies sort through their ideas to find clarity and direction.