I am an experienced book designer and publishing expert, helping authors, publishing companies and business professionals navigate the complexities of the publishing industry, launching new titles that rival leading books in their niche, ensuring it meets the industry-standard requirements and ultimately become best-sellers.
I provide design solutions from conception to production. My work is guided by the principles of design, and I pay attention to details, communicate closely with my clients and approach the creative process professionally. My goal is to create designs that not only reach a target audience but also leave a positive, long-lasting impression.
I’ve worked with many top publishers including Indie Experts, one of Australia's top self-publisher, The Literary Revolutionary LLC, Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University, Landmark Education Center, China, and many international best-selling authors and I am currently helping emerging writers to self-publish through different publishing platforms.
The specific services I offer include:
✔ Editing and Proofreading
✔ Interior Design & Layout
✔ eBook Conversion
✔ Book Cover Design
✔ Keyword and Category Research
✔ Indie Publishing & Consultation
I offer free consultations, so even if you don't hire me, I can happily point you in the right direction and help educate you about the process.
Are you ready to take the world by storm with your book? Send me a message right now, and let’s get to work!
- BSc. (Hons), Political Science, Kogi State University, Nigeria
- Project Management Professional (PMP), British Project Management Academy, United Kingdom
• Establish and manage a freelance book design and indie publishing business that aims to assist self-published authors and independent publishers navigate the complexities of the publishing industry.
• Discuss project ideas and goals with each client and turn these visions into real visual designs that meet their needs using Adobe Creative Suite programs, design elements, and typography skills.
• Provide design strategy advice service that increased clients’ sales by over 200%.
• Solve design challenges by reviewing clients’ existing work and providing advice for improvement.
• Design book covers, format interior manuscripts and produce promotional materials for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and other self-publishing platforms.
• Achieved the status of Top-rated Seller and continuously maintained a Job Success Score of over 90%.
• Serve over 100 clients from different countries of the world, with an average rating of 4.85 out of a maximum of 5.0