I offer both book covers and interior illustrations. When requesting an offer, please provide an approximate budget, estimated deadline and a general description of what you need (number of characters, environment, mood, etc.).
My process when working on illustrations is, once we've made an agreement and I've received your brief and any references you want to provide:
- Make thumbnails to decide on the final composition and character poses.
- Make a refined drawing and rough color sketches.
- Proceed with the final illustration.
The first step sets the direction of the illustration, the next two include a revision each to make small changes.
It is very important to me to have good communication with the client throughout the creative process. I always try to make sure the needs of the commission are met, providing the best results.
- 1st quarter 2021 L. Ron Hubbard's Illustrators of the Future Contest winner
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- MA in Drawing and Illustration
- MA in Graphic Design
Fase 20 Congresos
Graphic design and layout for products and catalogs. I continued doing some freelance jobs for them during 2010.