• Evaluated, edited, and formatted manuscripts
• Wrote and edited back-cover copy
• Created publishing contracts and invoices
• Interacted with authors regarding contractual matters
• Assisted with day-to-day operations
• Responsible for the organization and interview of candidates for internship positions
• Tutored undergraduate and K-12 students in literature and writing
• Coordinated scheduling with clients and responsible for invoicing clients
• Developed individualized lesson plans
• Tutored undergraduate and graduate students
• Developed and instructed writing workshops for UNF students
• Developed and instructed high school English lessons
• Evaluated and provided feedback on student work
• Managed 25 plus teenage students
• Edited technical documents and proposals
• Audited company inventory
• Took photography in support of simulation products
• Performed tasks using Microsoft Office
The Five Little Robersons is a refreshing, wild ride, wherein the young honeymooners, happy yet anxious to begin their new lives together, face trials and tribulations. They cannot possibly foresee the numerous roads they will travel or moves they will make. From the rich timber-lands of the Carolinas to the lush Georgia forests, they built roads in the wild of the wetlands. They stepped acros... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Attentive editor with experience from several NYC publishers focusing on thriller, women's fiction, romance, YA, & middle grade fiction.
I am a former senior editor at Little, Brown with over 14 years of experience editing acclaimed and bestselling children's and YA fiction.