• Initial layout
• Page breaks
• Art direction
• Refining final art
• Custom font selection
• Text placement
• Complete cover design and formatting
• Final print and ebook files
• Uploading to POD platforms
• Communicating with your printer
• Print-ready PDFs (POD & Offset)
• Files for each printer have different requirements. I make sure you have files that follow the specifications of your chosen printer(s)
• Single-page and spread versions
• eBook file
• 2-3 3D Mockups
• Additional Marketing Graphics
• Low-resolution PDF for review and sharing (watermarked upon request)
• Kickstarter Campaign Graphics and Story review or other marketing campaign review/materials
I have a background in Fine Art, an AA in Architecture, and a BFA in Sustainable Interior Design. Art and design are well-engrained in my being.
As a multi-disciplinary artist, I bring a unique perspective to every project and work with authors to produce not only a beautiful book but also a profitable product with marketing strategies in mind. Artistic as well as technical knowledge allows me to go above and beyond for each book that I work on as well as aiding with every step of the publishing process.
From sketches and initial layouts to final print files, uploading, coordinating with printers, and creating marketing graphics, I'm with you every step of the way. I have been happily working with authors to bring their stories to life through art and design for over 5 years. I aim to focus my portfolio on projects that center on diversity, inclusivity, and anything that sparks curiosity. I'm intuitive and passionate about each project that comes my way and I'm ALWAYS happy to help!
Colorful, bright, whimsical, and detailed illustrations with diversity and inclusivity in mind.
Doing more than just design, I oversee projects from initial concept to final production, aiding in organizing all the moving parts and individuals that work together on the overall project. I am well-versed in all the technical knowledge required to produce a perfectly polished work.
I assist in project management to ensure that everyone is on the same page throughout the entire project to make sure everything goes smoothly with little to no hiccups.
Working with authors, editors, and illustrators to make sure we're producing the best possible final book with a marketing strategy already in mind.