Available services (see website for more details):
Poetry review and evaluation
For each of the ten writing intensive classes for which I interned, I:
- Provided one-on-one consultation with students during all stages of the writing process
- Met with students face-to-face and provided online writing consultation via email
- Maintained contact with professors regarding their expectations for both the course and the students and to discuss writing assignments and student status and progress
Aided undergraduate students to improve their writing skills by helping them to:
- Produce written products that exhibited their ability to use discourse, analysis, and evaluations skills
- Sustain focused discussion in written assignments
- Find and select proper documented evidence to research their points
- Learn and demonstrate writing skills—grammar, mechanics, spelling—to correctly convey information
Reviewed drafts of papers and papers in revision and discussed topic outlines and theses for higher and lower orders of concern:
- Idea development: analyzed student’s ability to analyze and weigh differing facts and ideas and synthesize all material; examined student’s explanations and examples
- Focus: ensured written work reflected the student’s understanding of the topic and awareness of their audience; checked for deviations from thesis; located areas where focus waned or tone varied
- Organization and style: reviewed the use of transitions, headings, and arrangement of ideas and coherence of paragraphs
- English language conventions: examined sentence structure, punctuation, word choice, spelling; checked for comma splices, run-ons, fragments; reviewed use of discourse and diction
- Style guides used: APA, MLA
Proctored CAAP Critical Thinking tests
Soul Line Family Saga: Cloak of the Deceiver by Michael Earl DeCamp
Coffee, Conversation, and Poetry by Todd A. Moil
Murder in Flatrock, Nebraska by Jonathan Mannering
Among Us Mortals by Amerie Jones
When Bad Blood Flows by Donna Beaver
Civility Shines!: "It's Easier to Get Along!" by Louis Peerless
Experienced in personal statements, admissions essays, college essays, cover letters, business communications, web copy for conferences, and dissertation abstracts.
"Awesome! Service was super fast and I just loved her thoughtful (and of course, really helpful) comments. Will be using this site again. Thank you Team Kibin and Sarah! - Kim"
- H. M. K.
"it is a very good editing,quick and perfect.thank you."
"Thanks so much for the great editing and comments. This was incredibly helpful."
Join two young brothers in the summer of 1953 when they find a prize—of sorts—on the Washita River in Oklahoma. Their prize sets them on a coming-of-age path of local fame and lasting life lessons. Cotton Top and Earnest’s travels lead them to gold miners, wild boars, and criminals while they’re being trailed by a mysterious horseman. These enterprising brothers travel through Sulphur, Russet,... read more
The world is going mad. At sixteen, Peter Cardinal is the sole survivor of a vampire attack that left his parents dead. His account is at first dismissed as the ramblings of a shocked teen, but he finds a sympathetic ear in his adoptive father. Peter sets his eyes on a career in law enforcement, vowing to avenge the murder of his parents."I solemnly swear I will protect the innocent at all cos... read more
Alexander “Lex” Darkstar has been plagued by visits from the God of Chaos, Vedrok. Believing that the god is just there to torment him, Lex tries to lead a normal life, yet it is anything but normal. A chance encounter with a slave girl, Luna, brings Lex to a crossroads. Luna looks almost exactly like Sylvia, Lex’s twin sister. It isn’t until Vedrok visits Lex, something he hasn’t done for som... read more
Imagine going to a coffee shop to meet up with an author to discuss not only the poetry he has written, but what inspired him to write it. In Todd A. Moil’s Coffee, Conversation, and Poetry, you will do just that. He invites you to talk about his comical thoughts about food, his many views of nature, his unique and unusual poems, and his personal favorites. Truly this will be a visit to a coff... read more
In a violent fit of rage, Harold Hershberger murders his three small children, and he intends to kill his wife Susanne as well. He tries to blame the murders of his children on an unknown assailant, but Chief Detective Wilhelm Gulliver suspects that Hershberger isn’t telling the truth.When Hershberger is sentenced to life in prison at a maximum security facility, all should be well. Susanne is... read more
When Bad Blood Flows is the unimaginable true story of Rita, a three-time convicted felon and mother of four who conceals her past and purchases her best friend’s taxi company for $700,000. With dreams of a modest retirement, Hubert Beasley accepts a down payment from Rita along with a promissory note for $600,000 and monthly payments for ten years. Unbeknownst to Hubert, Rita conjures up a fr... read more
Civility Shines: "It's Easier to Get Along!" is a handbook on civility and civil behavior for everyone, from junior high school students to adults and families. In each section of the book, there is at least one example of appropriate behavior in a wide range of scenarios in which we all find ourselves, whether once in a lifetime or on a daily basis. Looking at individual communities, Louis Pe... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Experienced editor specialising in science fiction, horror and YA fiction – offering MS assessment, structural editing and copyediting.
The world's most thorough content editor. Expert in fiction and memoir. More than 70 books and 60 authors guided toward publication.