Close this message
Houston, TX, United States
Editor and book coach specializing in nonfiction: self-help, memoirs, etc. Owner of Write Down the Line, a self-publishing services company.
Sign up below to request a quote.
Owner of Write Down the Line, LLC, an editing, book coaching, and self-publishing services company.
After working for many years as a professional freelance editor and writer, I've chosen to expand my services and offer authors more options for their literary creations. Write Down the Line offers book editing, general editing, book coaching, and self-publishing services.
• Editor and proofreader of multiple novels (nonfiction and fiction)
• Writer and editor of marketing materials (press releases, direct mail newsletters, etc.) and web content for businesses and non-profit agencies, feature articles for print magazines, resumes, statement letters, academic articles, stories, novels
• Editor and head writer for community print magazine
• Writer and editor of feature articles for print magazines
• Conceptualize, write, and edit articles for various websites using SEO
• Ghostwriter for historical non-fiction novella
• Author of children’s book (pending publication) and nonfiction self-help book (pending publication)
Relationship Advice Columnist (Sarah Sideways)
• Owner, writer, and editor of hundreds of articles for relationship advice website
• Conduct content research to enhance online presence
• Build and maintain WordPress website
Proficient in: Chicago Manual of Style, AP, APA, and MLA
Former Thomas Nelson editor with 12+ years' experience in Christian non-fiction, study products, and Bibles
Nashville, United States
From bestselling nonfiction and cookbooks to novels and short story collections, I've helped authors polish their work for over 10 years.
Jacksonville, FL, United States