I'm a freelance editor, content creator and Web developer. I have experience proofreading and editing news articles, academic journal articles and business manuscripts. My content development work focuses on SEO-centered marketing material for businesses. Also, I am a front-end Web designer and developer (HTML5, CSS3, JS/jQuery, Laravel).
• Writes and edits SEO-focused marketing content for Web audiences
• Proofreads published materials, including periodical articles, books and Web-based content
• Designs and develops websites for small businesses and individuals, focusing on the entire website development lifecycle—including scope development, user story creation, wireframing, and user interface design and development.
• Provides front-end website maintenance and support
• Created and edited content for the website of the Office of the Provost and all social media channels
• Wrote, produced and posted the biweekly podcast series “AcademiCast”
• Edited and designed the online academic journal All Things Texas Tech
• Contributed articles to the online magazine Texas Tech Discoveries from the Office of the Vice President
• Field produced video content and shot photos for use online and in publication; managed Office of the
Provost iTunes U channel; and edited academic and research writings according to Associated Press or
Chicago Manual of Style
• Maintained company profiles spanning the retail, consumer products, and food industries
• Updated information in profiles regarding businesses’ operations, strategic objectives, financial
performance and industry trends; edited profiles according to AP and Hoover’s style standards; and
conducted research using news aggregators and public filings
• Updated Hoover’s food industry Twitter account and wrote blogs for sister website AllBusiness.com
• Wrote and edited press releases for Hoover’s stock market information aggregator IPO Scorecard, as
well as reviewed initial public offerings for IPO Central
You’ve met them in your own life: the influential mentor who made a difference. The public servant whose energy and dedication were an inspiration to all. The business leader who overcame adversity and succeeded in an admirable endeavor. The visionary who drew an entire community or organization together. You may not realize that you’ve also met them in a classic of American literature and cin... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
New York Times-bestselling author. I love working with clients to extract their best stories and help them get published.
I have 18 years' copy editing experience, specialising in Law, Humanities and Social Science. Clients include Bloomsbury and Elsevier.