- Create and curate arts, lifestyle, culture, consumer psychology, and features content
- Copyedit, strategise, research, and fact-check for digital and print media
- Project management and organisation, from initial creative concept to execution
- Social media content and curation
- Familiar with CMS, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google suite, Scrivener
I am a content editor, writer and book enthusiast who works in London (and remotely). I've worked with a range of clients, including Condé Nast Publications, the British Film Institute, Southbank Centre, Rolling Stone, Refinery29, Refinery29 UK, Canvas8, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group, AEG Presents, Brokelyn, and White Mountain Films. I specialise in editing copy about the arts, culture, lifestyle, and consumer psychology.
For more detailed information and a selected portfolio, please visit my website or LinkedIn page.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.