Writer and editor. Over fifteen years in the media industry. Currently gaining more experience, continuing education in writing and editing.
• Completing CRTC and staffing reports with weekly deadlines showing attention to detail with line editing and providing valuable feedback to capitionists.
• Regular analysis of voice recognition technology, providing tests and demonstrating excellent written communication through reporting to CRTC regulators with accurate results.
• Developed creative promos while assisting with the writing team and contributing ideas.
• Supervision of junior staff on closed captioning details and able to provide team with constructive feedback for improvement.
• Able to reliably prioritize tasks while transcribing audio verbatim and editing scripts.
• Worked independently to archive through dubbing and video editing with detailed rundown records.
• Acquired knowledge of re-speaking video and audio editing through training and practice.
• Outstanding research used to solve program in closed captioning and improving content.
Down in the Dirt, Allan Onik, Andree Gendron, Brandon Schaden, Bruce Costello, Chella Courington, David Stallings, Devin S., Doug Hawley, Eli Tomitch
"The Last Guru" is a 2018 Scars Publications poetry and prose book with material from assorted writers and artists, as the July-August 2018 issue release of the literary magazine "Down in the Dirt" (http://scars.tv/dirt). Since 2014 "Down in the Dirt" magazine is released every other month (and sometimes with bonus issues) as a 6"x9" perfect-bound paperback book, with not only it's usual ISSN#... read more
Scars Publications, Allan Onik, ayaz daryl nielsen, Bruce Costello, Janet Kuypers, Dan Fitzgerald, Donald Hubbard, Eli Jacquelin, Erren Kelly, Kyle J. Cisco
"Natural Light" is a 2018 poetry, flash fiction, prose, and artwork collection book from Scars Publications (http://scars.tv), one of three 2018 collection books of selected acceptances of 2018 issues of cc&d magazine (http://scars.tv/ccd) and down in the dirt magazine (http://scars.tv/dirt) from Scars Publications (http://scars.tv). Writers and artists included in this book are also listed wi... read more
Scars Publications, Allan Onik, Andy Schenck, Bruce Costello, Carlos Frigo, Cathy Porter, Devin S., Doug Hawley, Eli Tomitch, Janet Kuypers
"Windows of Remembrance" is a 2018 poetry and prose collection book from Scars Publications (http://scars.tv) of the May through August 2018 issues of Down in the Dirt magazine (http://scars.tv/dirt), plus a bonus chapbook release. Writers and artists in this issue collection book include Abbey Faith Serena, Alandya Durand, Allan Onik, Ana Vidosavljevic, Andree Gendron, Andy Schenck, Angela Bo... read more
Rhetoric Askew, Mike Arneson, Eric Martell, Tony Kohler, Jim Tritten, Chris Allen, Maureen Cooke, Rayona Lovely Wilson, P. A. O'Neil, Sandi Hoover, Chris Rodriguez, Wim Verveen, Rob Easton, R.W.W. Greene, Patricia Walkow, Stacy Overby, Adriaan Brae, Alex Collazo, Matthew Harrison, Steven Carr, David Perlmutter, P James Norris, Paul Stansbury
From Book 1: The Collective Perspective is the inaugural anthology of authors, artists and poets brought to you by Rhetoric Askew. This eclectic mix of styles, genres and talents is sure to hold something for everyone. From fantasy, science fiction and folklore to drama, romance and mystery, our Authors Askew will make you laugh, weep, shudder and think - but in the end you will come away glad... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Former fiction editor a Fairlight Books (UK), specialising on contemporary and literary novels, novellas and short stories.
Trieste, UTI Giuliana, Italy
10+ years of developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading experience with traditionally published and prospective authors.
Hartford, CT, USA