- Windsor International Writers Conference
- Member of the Ontario Poetry Society and Canadian Authors Association
- Member of the Niagara on the Lake Writers Group
- Burlington Library Writing Group
- Volunteer at Canadian Film Centre and Italian/Canadian Club of Burlington
• Completing CRTC and staffing reports with weekly deadlines showing attention to detail with line editing and providing valuable feedback to capitionists.
• Regular analysis of voice recognition technology, providing tests and demonstrating excellent written communication through reporting to CRTC regulators with accurate results.
• Developed creative promos while assisting with the writing team and contributing ideas.
• Supervision of junior staff on closed captioning details and able to provide team with constructive feedback for improvement.
• Able to reliably prioritize tasks while transcribing audio verbatim and editing scripts.
• Worked independently to archive through dubbing and video editing with detailed rundown records.
• Acquired knowledge of re-speaking video and audio editing through training and practice.
• Outstanding research used to solve program in closed captioning and improving content.