I offer extensive developmental editing services with personalized recommendations that will best serve writers’ needs at affordable rates.
I work part-time with self-published and emerging authors reaching the next step towards publishing fiction, nonfiction, and poetry manuscripts.
I have an MA and a BA in public relations, so I also have experience in technical and creative writing and editing for business, marketing, sales, and public relations.
Head to my website for more information.
- The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh Distinguished Service Award - May 2015 - In recognition of exemplary dedication to the English department and to the Saranac Review
● Work with self-publishing and emerging authors from around the globe
● Manage a handful of clients at a time, in a variety of fictional genres with completed or in-progress manuscripts as large as 200,000 words
● Charge a flat hourly rate to critique, substantially edit, copy edit and proofread completed fiction manuscripts one phase away from publication
● Supervised between three and nine editorial assistants, also known as student interns, each semester including managing interns’ social media and blog posts; supervised a total of 40 interns
● Assisted in planning and managing annual launch events
● Rebranded sponsorship kit and increased sponsorship numbers
● Assisted in the evolution of a new brand image, a new website and to only accepting manuscripts online via
● Managed and distributed manuscripts to the correct editors using, created the index for journals, contacted all accepted submitters and assisted in formatting the journal
● Created and maintained positive relationships with other literary magazines for advertising exchanges
● Reviewed and interviewed potential employees and interns; was responsible for training new employees and interns