I'm passionate about telling stories and can help you bring yours to the world as a ghost, co-writer, editor, mentor, cheer-leader, structural guide or proposal writer. I've written for most of the major publishing houses in the UK and several in the US too and had works translated in more than forty countries. So I think I've got a fair idea what makes a book work. Give me a shout and we can talk about what you hope to achieve. And how I can work with you to make it happen.
I've helped tell the stories of:
- how a rescue cat brought hope to a young, autistic boy and his family.
- a colourful entertainment figure, from marriage to a Hollywood legend to friendship with pop royalty.
- how a young man cycling solo around the world was transformed when he rescued a tiny, abandoned kitten.
- how tragedy led an ordinary woman to devise a revolutionary dog training method.
- an adventurous American businessman who threw caution to the wind to open a restaurant in Brazil, and found the recipe for love instead.
- an artist who overcame her grief at losing her husband by turning the ephemera of their lives into a glorious, celebratory work of art.
- how one of Europe’s best-loved psychic mediums discovered his gift.
- the musical mastermind behind one of London’s most famous recording studios and the creation of Queen.