Close this message
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'm an avid reader and passionate writer with a thirst for quality and inspiring work.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I hold a B.A. Honors degree in English Literature and am a participant of the Acclaimed Professional Writing Conference – Paris Writer’s Retreat with Wendy Goldman-Rohm
I often contribute more than a basic level of editing for my clients. I am at ease helping authors re-structure and even at times, re-write portions of their texts; adding to the composition of the work as a whole. It is this level of untiring commitment to the realization of the author's vision while maintaining a high standard of legibility and interest for the reader, that has created a flourishing of freelance contracts in a very short time span.
A company with an outstanding aptitude for meticulously identifying and correcting errors in copy.
- Delivers a full range of editing services to authors and publishers in a variety of formats and genres
- Seeks to achieve clarity of subject, brevity, logic, and consistency by reworking writing
- Brings an objective perspective to the writer
- Drafts book proposals, query letters, and synopses
- Publications include:
The Woman Behind the Tattoo by Fiona Hood-Stewart
Spiritual Iridescence: From Visual Music to Psychedelic Expanded Cinema by Mojeanne Behzadi
5443 The Book by 5443 Productions
Whaling in Sawro by Jakub Racek
Anteism focuses on producing limited/short-run editions in the formats of artist monographs, artist books, exhibition catalogs & zines. Anteism is also a publishing partner of The Hole, NYC.
- Edited high-profile and limited editions of artist monographs, artist books, exhibition catalogs and zines
- Checked for errors and inconsistencies of fact and compilation
- Completed online fact-checking for articles on a variety of topics
- Discussed the author's core message and target audience
- Publications include:
A Seat at the Table by Solange Knowles
Portrait of an Artist by Hugo Huerta Marin
Scorpion Dagger by James Kerr
Glossed Over and Tucked Up by Frances Adair McKenzie / text by Alisha Piercy
Les Editions la Voix Royale (LELVR) is a literary agency and publisher dedicated to representing and supporting European and Latin American authors in the U.S. market.
- Communicated with authors and publishers, ensuring quality publications
- Assisted in the selection process of submitted manuscripts
- Short-listed candidates
Non-fiction editor offering extensive experience across a wide variety of arts, humanities, social sciences, and general trade lists.
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Developmental Editor with over seven years editorial experience in higher education and personal nonfiction. You write. I polish. You shine.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States