• Currently I´m a Freelance Design Consultant / Digital Nomad based in Lisboa/Portugal - using all communication tools I´ve developed in my career.
• in 2018 in response to a major gastronomic editorial project I specialized as a Food Illustrator.
• in 2017 with all the background gained in my career in editorial and advertising business I decided to position myself as a Content Creator for the media (digital and also offline content).
• In 2016 start working a new communication segment as a Wine Label Designer and develop projects as an Illustrator and Book Cover Designer.
• I developed in 2014, with the experience I had with students my own Creativity Workshop Play, Play and Play for individuals and companies.
Workshop that consists of a series of practical exercises designed to explore individual creativity.
• Spicy/Pérola Negra Group/Luanda - 2013/2014
(concept creator + brand manager - 3 cosmetics brands in Luanda/Angola).
I was invited to coordinate the major brands of cosmetics of the Pérola Negra Group, responsible for the communication of the brands Paris, Ginga and Cacho Dourado, provide training to the sales force, overseeing all communication of these brands in several media and being direct accessor of the Administration.
• Prime Lisboa/Luanda - 2008/2009
• Lowe Lisboa - 2005/2008
• Bates Group/Touch Me Red Cell - 2003/2005
• I started in J. Walter Thompson, went to McCann-Erickson/Hora, BBDO Portugal, W/Portugal, TBWA/EPG Portugal and Publicis Portugal as an art director and creative supervisor.
After helping to solve a cold case involving a murdered child which exposed the high-ranking city officials who tried to cover it up, Kahllah, a.k.a. the Black Lotus, has decided to take some much-needed time off and focus on her true passion: Real Talk, a magazine she and her best friend from college, Audrey, cofounded.The young women are invited to cover the grand opening of a new Midtown cl... read more
Echoes of the Rock of Eternal Torment is about wisdom. It presents a collection of poems and prose woven around proverbs, which the sages of all time and clime create to assist us in keeping our cool in the storm's eye, in cracking the codes of creativity, and in upholding moral understandings and spiritual commitments to bring the best out of others.In this work, Kyko-K breathes new life into... read more
This book is a reflective journey into the pursuit of the spiritual needs of human beings. It is not based on any religion or ideology, but it has been influenced by many of them. It focuses on the core needs that are found in most spiritual practices and gives an introduction to each need. From Love to Uncertainty to Significance, the reader encounters each fundamental need from a supportive ... read more
Included in CrimeReads's list of February's Best International Crime FictionIncluded in Chicago Review of Books's list of Winter's Best Thrillers"Bellini and the Sphinx is the American debut for the wildly popular Sao Paulo-based crime series written by Bellotto, the celebrated Brazilian guitarist and writer. His private eye, Remo Bellini, is a conscious homage to Philip Marlowe and the classi... read more
Knucklehead is the only title shortlisted for the 2018 Ernest J. Gaines Award for Literary Excellence!"By setting his novel in the '90s, Smyer, who lives in Oakland, has crafted some brutal deja vu. As [protagonist] Marcus reflects on Rodney King, the Million Man March and the Oklahoma City bombing, we think of Freddie Gray, Black Lives Matter and school shootings that have become a way of lif... read more
The 21st century workplace values creativity, self-assessment, reflection, high performance and virtual connection. The facts are 40% of the workforce could, and 28% of the workforce does for virtually at least two days a week. Over fifty million people work virtually. The online world has little respect for time, space and place. The 9-to-5 day no longer applies in a 24/7/365 world. It is dif... read more
Será que nos dias de hoje ainda há fidalgos, alcoviteiras e judeus com o mesmo comportamento das personagens de Gil Vicente no seu Auto da Barca do Inferno? Isabel Zambujal descobriu-os em pleno século XXI e seguiu-lhes os passos até ao Cais. Cinco séculos depois, os defeitos e as virtudes dos passageiros mantiveram-se. Relendo a genialidade de Gil Vicente, a autora não resistiu a abusar do hu... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a book cover designer with 20 years experience. I have designed everything from thrillers, crime books and illustrated womens fiction.
A cover designer from a family of librarians, I've spent my life around books. There's nothing I love more than giving a face to your words!