I'm a freelance editor with a background in ELT and educational materials. I'm interested in working on fiction, particularly for children and teens. I offer services from manuscript development through to proofreading and typesetting.
Providing various editorial services for several ELT and education titles for OUP, Pearson, Pavilion Publishing, York Press, CUP, Macmillan Education, and Garnet Education.
- Services include copy editing, proofreading, content development, digital release checking, copy writing, project management, photo research, audio research.
- Titles include English File, Language for life, Navigate, Big Science, Headway, Insight, Open Mind (US and British English), Lower Deck, CSEC Social Studies.
- Project managing a list of 17 titles for Primary and Secondary/Adult learners
- Commissioning and attending audio recordings
- Researching photos and audio bites
- Selecting photos, giving feedback on artwork and amending briefs
- Contributing to the improvement of the practices in eBook development
Production Editor, Academic & Professional Books
- Coordinating the production process of up to 35 books at one time
- Contributing to training materials and improving the training process
- Contributing to continuous improvement of workflows
- Copy editing and copy writing various components of the course package
- Proofreading including layouts
- Writing briefs for audio and artwork, overseeing rough stages and recordings
- Project managing various components, maintaining budget and schedule
- Writing and editing in XML to produce digital content for disc and online
- Preparing permission requests for sources of reading and listening materials
Caution! No English version! Polish release.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.