Providing various editorial services for several ELT and education titles for OUP, Pearson, Pavilion Publishing, York Press, CUP, Macmillan Education, and Garnet Education.
- Services include copy editing, proofreading, content development, digital release checking, copy writing, project management, photo research, audio research.
- Titles include English File, Language for life, Navigate, Big Science, Headway, Insight, Open Mind (US and British English), Lower Deck, CSEC Social Studies.
- Project managing a list of 17 titles for Primary and Secondary/Adult learners
- Commissioning and attending audio recordings
- Researching photos and audio bites
- Selecting photos, giving feedback on artwork and amending briefs
- Contributing to the improvement of the practices in eBook development
Production Editor, Academic & Professional Books
- Coordinating the production process of up to 35 books at one time
- Contributing to training materials and improving the training process
- Contributing to continuous improvement of workflows
- Copy editing and copy writing various components of the course package
- Proofreading including layouts
- Writing briefs for audio and artwork, overseeing rough stages and recordings
- Project managing various components, maintaining budget and schedule
- Writing and editing in XML to produce digital content for disc and online
- Preparing permission requests for sources of reading and listening materials
Caution! No English version! Polish release.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Former Oxford Uni Press educational Editor with a focus on Children's ELT and Literacy. Passionate about representation and accessibility.
I have over 10 years experience in editing. I have worked in the primary UK curriculum and school improvement, secondary, and ELT sectors.