I'm an author, events organiser and eBook formatter.
• Source readers online and at literary events.
• Source venues from Waterstones, Charles Dickens Museum, and the St Pancras Clock Tower.
• Contacting publicists, novelists, small publishers and agents to build relationships.
• Sourcing novelists through bulletins and networking events.
• Setting up live events.
• Recording live events using two cameras.
• Editing live events using Adobe Premier Pro.
• Uploading videos and creating a physical and online literary community.
• Web designer.
• Social media networking.
• Formatting Word Documents into ePub and .Mobi files.
• Ensuring a smooth user experience by including clickable contents page, correct alignment, drop caps and illustrations, as well as author details.
• Creating Amazon accounts.
• Camera Operator, Scriptwriter and Editor.
• Created a book trailer with a crew of fifteen people.
• Commissioned to make two short films.
• Training in photography skills.
'Taking place across London and Brazil, Tottenham Court Road and tropical beaches Catch 23 is a novel about a young woman, Jane, and her messy process of being and becoming. In the space of five days she goes on something of a trippy journey, experiencing the sprawling and dreamy universe in her soul, attempting to navigate her ego, and finding that her reality jars with her place in the world... read more
Diego is coasting. He has been content with living his life in a sun scorched pueblo that lies on the route of the pilgrim path: The Way of Saint James. But one stormy night, change is forced upon him when his father, Eduardo, the local candyfloss man, unexpectedly catches him entertaining a captivated crowd with flamenco guitar rhythms. At that moment, Eduardo relinquishes the hold from the g... read more
Denied access to Hell, stuck in a coma and out of his body, Rafiq Rahman finds himself able to enter dreams. The first dreamer he meets is the man who knows why Rafiq is in Critical Care in a hospital in London; the second is his estranged sister; and the third is someone that he was hoping had died a long time ago. On a journey that takes him from the River Thames to the streets of Soho, Rafi... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
A children's book designer, specialising in fiction and non-fiction. I have over 20 years experience, with a safe pair of hands and big ears
Book designer and publishing consultant for award-winning and best-selling book covers and interiors.