Close this message
Remote, OR, Slovenia
I have close to 4 years experience in digital marketing with focus on content, email and social media marketing and marketing strategy.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I worked in travel tech startup 30SecondsToFly as a Community manager intern and Digital marketing intern in Berlin. I was responsible for online magazine Newsroom, social media and email marketing for the company. I helped to prepare and execute 3 marketing campaigns (Netted, AngelList and Product Hunt).
I also worked as marketing manager for international company in China where I gained experience in traditional marketing. I was creating campaigns for Asian markets, localized marketing material, managing company website and social media content and prepared articles and write-ups for the PR. I volunteer at Hostelling International Slovenia as a journalist and travel writer and I am a columnist/contributor volunteer for online magazine Impakter.
- Responsible for the team of 4 writers and reorganization of the online magazine Newsroom.
- Further developed social media marketing; worked with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and increased follower base for 30-40%.
- Managed social media strategies for AngelList and Netted campaign
- Built the whole strategy for Product Hunt campaign
- Created Though Leadership Committee and helped with Newsletter strategy of the company
- Conducted interviews for new content creation and marketing interns
- Columnist for online magazine called Impakter (a publication focusing on delivering high quality articles, paper and interviews about culture, style, society and philanthropy)
- Currently covering environmental and climate change topics
Gorenje Asia (Shanghai) Co.Ltd.
- Lead a small multicultural marketing department and supervised marketing activities in Asian countries for two brands - Gorenje and ASKO
- Created and supervised a marketing plan for year 2015, 2016 and successfully controlled and allocated the yearly marketing budget for two brands in total value of USD 300K
- Successfully localized and redesigned numerous marketing materials from Europe so it met needs of Asian markets (over 15 catalogues and brochures) Created campaign proposals for the clients (Halloween, Christmas - Retro campaign, Relaunching of Gorenje and Asko brand, Launching of new Gorenje by Starck design line event guides)
- Carried out the role of a mediator for seven Gorenje and two Asko showroom projects in Asia
- Contributed and managed a renovation of ten Gorenje and three Asko Asia websites project
- Created and implemented the company`s social media website on Facebook, Wechat, LinkedIn // Created 10 articles for main Gorenje Group website and Lifestyle magazine
- Successfully organized and lead team building activities
Hostelling International Slovenia
- Journalist and travel writer for online magazine Globetrotter
- Key note speaker on the seminars "Studying abroad"
- Co-organizing Hostelling International conference in Maribor and supervising operational part of the event
- Worked on SEM and SEO
Experienced, award-winning copywriter and digital marketer. Worked with properties including Pottermore, Roald Dahl and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
London, United Kingdom
Marketing professional at Penguin Random House with over 5 years experience working on both fiction and non-fiction books.
New York, NY, United States