Close this message
London, United Kingdom
Sign up below to request a quote.
• Editor of two anthologies, Fable and Food for Thought, also including principle responsibility of the ‘Classics Series’.
• Structural edits, copyediting and proofreading a range of fiction and non-fiction.
• Sourcing and signing new authors for publications, including manuscript reading and report writing.
• Assistant to the Editorial Director and Commissioning Editor providing editorial, administrative and office support.
• Writing copy for the website and publications.
• Handling, drafting and checking contracts.
• Liaising with authors, illustrators, and other important literary and publishing figures.
• Managing events for publications, which included organising artists, writers, publicity and marketing.
• Writing press releases, devising marketing campaigns and creating promotional material.
• Creating and commissioning multi-media content from author interviews, book trailers to essays.
• Creating Kindle files and uploading all content for publication to the various digital platforms. Ensuring each publication is delivered on time and quality controlling before each publication date. Other duties included testing and providing feedback on the company’s app.
• Social media duties.
• Writing emails to send to bloggers, book subscribers and non-subscribers.
Experienced book editor specializing in literary fiction, romance, memoir, self-help, English literature, medical, nursing, and history.
St. Louis, MO, United States
Professional editor at an indie press/freelance editor specializing in literary and historical novels, YA, and speculative fiction.
New York, NY, United States