Close this message
Auckland, New Zealand
Helping business professionals to build, brand, authority and business through authorship.
Sign up below to request a quote.
Moreau Publishing is a full-service Independent publishing agency that works specifically with Business Professionals wanting to establish themselves as authors, with the aim of using publishing as a business growth vehicle. Our partners have over 60 years combined experience within the professional services arena and established Moreau Publishing because we were unable to source an agency that we felt fully understood the "authorship for authority" business model for publishing.
Offering start to finish publishing, creative, web and marketing services to indie authors within the professional services industry.
• Full editing and proofreading services
• Cover Design, Illustration, Creative
• Managed Publishing
• Author Websites
• Online Launch Strategies
• Print and Digital Formatting
• Print on Demand
We offer a 12-month payment plan on our publishing packages.
Edge 4 (Group) consists of four business centres, servicing the needs of Service Industry professional in four major areas:
• Business Coaching - Discovery Skills, High-Level Presentation and Platform Presence Coaching, Pitch Management and Sales Strategy.
• Publishing - An end to end full-service independent publishing agency.
• Web Development - Full-service agency with a focus on service professional, lead generation and digital marketing.
• Business Training and Networking - via a community focused, subscription based website.
Outsource provider to Marketing Agencies, ISP's, Application/Web Developers and Digital Marketing Agencies, providing a diverse range of services including:
• Web/Digital Strategy
• Digital Marketing
• Web design and build
• Digital Product Development
• Ghostwriting (Blogs, website, proposals, presentations, scripts, articles, ebooks)
I write and lecture mostly about food, travel, and cultural anthropology. Award winning author of 14 cookbooks.
New York, United States
I'm a literary agent who specializes in commercial/genre and literary fiction and select nonfiction (cooking, narrative)
Chicago, United States