Aspiring and established authors alike will benefit from my fiction editorial services. Editing will help your work, whether you plan to approach traditional publishers or intend to self-publish.
I edit novels, poetry, and other forms of creative writing while keeping in mind both the technical and artistic aspects of every work. Each writer has a unique voice, and I take careful consideration to ensure each is developed fully.
My non-fiction editorial services are available for business communications such as grants, proposals, reports, newsletters, press releases, and more. I have a background in business administration and experience in producing marketing materials.
Responsible for the editorial workflow of book projects, in addition to the promotion and
publicity of their publication:
• Acting as project editor, copyeditor, and proofreader.
• Writing and editing copy for catalogues, press releases, and other marketing materials.
• Representing the press at industry events, including trade shows, conferences,
book launches, and festivals.
• Designing websites to promote authors and their publications.
• Performing search engine optimization (SEO) on websites.
• Instructing and coaching authors on blogging and other online promotion.
• Executing social media promotional strategies on Facebook and Twitter.
• Developing and distributing email newsletters.
• Building and maintaining a media contact database using FileMaker Pro.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Seasoned editor and proofreader with experience in multiple genres. I am devoted to making your manuscript the best it can be!
Former Agent, Writers House, now Expat; two Newbery & NBA authors. I take a holistic, highly customized approach with a plan