Aspiring and established authors alike will benefit from my fiction editorial services. Editing will help your work, whether you plan to approach traditional publishers or intend to self-publish.
I edit novels, poetry, and other forms of creative writing while keeping in mind both the technical and artistic aspects of every work. Each writer has a unique voice, and I take careful consideration to ensure each is developed fully.
My non-fiction editorial services are available for business communications such as grants, proposals, reports, newsletters, press releases, and more. I have a background in business administration and experience in producing marketing materials.
Responsible for the editorial workflow of book projects, in addition to the promotion and
publicity of their publication:
• Acting as project editor, copyeditor, and proofreader.
• Writing and editing copy for catalogues, press releases, and other marketing materials.
• Representing the press at industry events, including trade shows, conferences,
book launches, and festivals.
• Designing websites to promote authors and their publications.
• Performing search engine optimization (SEO) on websites.
• Instructing and coaching authors on blogging and other online promotion.
• Executing social media promotional strategies on Facebook and Twitter.
• Developing and distributing email newsletters.
• Building and maintaining a media contact database using FileMaker Pro.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Getting feedback doesn't have to be an overwhelming experience. I work to ensure your hand is held through every step of the process.
The world's most thorough content editor. Expert in fiction and memoir. More than 70 books and 60 authors guided toward publication.