Close this message
Manchester, United Kingdom
User-orientated web designer with a passion for books.
Sign up below to request a quote.
I'm a user-orientated designer with a passion for books. Since the completion of my degree in Design (BA) I've worked in several agency and client side roles as graphic and UI / UX Designer. While doing so, I've kept doing something else I'm also passionate about: writing and reading. Your author website is an unique opportunity you have to connect to your readers and audience.
I design user-centered experiences and optimize conversion rates while I try to make the web a better place.
I specialize in UX, UI, web and email design.
My services can include any or most of the following, depending on the project requirements: guerrilla research, expert reviews, competitor analysis, surveys implementation & analysis of qualitative data, personas & user stories, user flows, journey maps, sitemaps & IA, organization structure, wireframing & interaction flows, style guides, mock ups, high fidelity interactive mock ups, A/B testing, web design and WordPress.
Reader-driven design for determined authors.
I'll design the dream cover your book deserves, along with the right web package to promote it.
Book Cover Design comes first, but along your journey, you'll start understanding that you need to come up with a marketing plan, and that good design can have an impact in everything: your website, your email campaigns, your media kits, your promotional banners and social media graphics.
• Implement and own a UX framework
• Focus on driving conversion through or operating territories and channels
• Prototyping new designs
• Supporting marketing activities, email collateral, banners, display etc.
• Supporting the BAU channel
Quint Group is an award winning financial technology group based in South Manchester.
The Group’s businesses operate in the UK, USA, Australia, Poland & Spain, with offices located in Manchester, London, New York and Guangzhou in China.
• Interpreted client's business needs and developed creative concepts to suit their goals;
• Responsible for the development of website design concepts, wireframing, pixel-perfect mockups, and interactive prototypes;
• Presented finalised ideas and concepts to project managers and clients;
• Logo design from initial concept to final guidelines and delivery of files;
• Worked on layouts and artwork of pages ready for print.
I've completely redesigned Christian Brown's website from scratch. The project included a wireframing and research phase, a design live stage, and design assets (all the cards in the glossary were designed by me). Features include opt-in integration (mailchimp campaign integration), members password-protected page and advanced form. You can view it live at christianadrianbrown dot com.
Upbeat SoCal creative and Wordpress developer passionate about creating fabulous author branding that reflects their genre and personality.
San Diego, United States
I've designed and developed author websites for over 10 years. I enjoy creating an online presence for all types of genres.
Concord, NH, United States