• Working with research analysts, I write and edit reports, articles, presentations and other thought-leading content, to deadlines, ensuring quality, readability and value for clients.
• As editorial lead, I am also responsible for overhauling Chartis’ production processes, and for developing the company’s house style and voice.
• I also liaise with parent company Infopro Digital’s production department, to ensure the smooth, accurate and timely publication of content within Infopro’s own processes.
• I also mentor and advise junior analysts on elements of style, structure and content development.
• I wrote and edited thought-leading stories and narratives, to deadlines, for a variety of clients from the technology, financial services and professional services sectors.
• Content included research reports, articles, points of view, and website and blog posts.
• I also helped to write and develop proposals of work for new and existing clients. This could involve extensive contact with external clients as well as face-to-face briefings.
• Longitude commissions original research, and I worked with clients to develop and write questionnaires, and analysed the data for strong narratives.
• I conducted extensive desk research for most projects, and interviewed external interviewees and stakeholders as required.
• Depending on the project, I could work with several different internal and external teams, allowing me to collaborate with a variety of people and roles.
Ben has 15 reviews