I'm a designer/art director with a passionate interest in the art and significance of the book cover. In exploring different modes of visual language, I always strive to shepherd the final product to a state of sophistication, dynamism and succinctness.
Additionally, I deliver all of the qualities to be expected of a professional designer:
• exceptional design/typographic skills and visual sensibility
• the ability to quickly grasp concepts
• highly-adept at incorporating feedback and modifying designs accordingly
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• a passion and appreciation for the written word
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Children's book illustration book cover design where you will find children's adventures, dragons & fairies and faith journeys for kids.
Designs for literary fiction, non fiction, memoir, bios, history, and sexual, racial and cultural identity. Former PenguinUSA designer.