Writing, copy-editing, ESL editing, development editing, proofreading, project management and general editorial work for some of the top publishers in the UK and Europe.
Freelance projects include:
- arts and humanities books (copy-editing and proofreading)
- arts and humanities journals (copy-editing, proofreading and project management)
- fiction (proofreading, copy-editing, line editing and manuscript assessment)
- poetry (copy-editing and proofreading)
- trade non-fiction (proofreading, copy-editing and development editing)
- GCSE and A-level business, economics, English literature, English language, psychology and sociology books (project management, editing, development editing and proofreading)
- creative writing and language learning books (copy-editing)
Writing commissions include chapters for The History of Oxford University Press and The Oxford Companion to the Book.
Don't Look Now and Other Stories
New Statesman Books of the Year 2015. Strauss' Radetzky March, signature tune of one of Europe's most powerful regimes, presides over Joseph Roth's account of three generations of the Trotta family in the years preceding the Austro-Hungarian collapse in 1918. Grandfather, son and grandson are equally dependent on the empire: the first for his enoblement; the second for the civil virtues that m... read more
For decades theorists have opined that the lines between creative writing and composition need to be lifted, yet little has been written about the pedagogical methods that allow a cohesive approach between the disciplines. This book brings together contemporary authors and well-respected creative writing instructors and theorists to explore ways creativity in composition may be encouraged in s... read more
Focusing on how and to what extent the state is influenced by global structures and operations, this....
A special edition of The Time Machine by H. G. Wells reissued with a bright retro design to celebrate Pan's 70th anniversary.A brilliant scientist constructs a machine, which, with the pull of a lever, propels him to the year AD 802,701., The time traveller finds himself on an idyllic Earth inhabited by the small, incredibly beautiful Eloi people who live quiet, purposeless lives in paradise. ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor, writer, and fundraiser with expertise in health, education, the arts, literary fiction, and poetry.
Industry pioneer and thought leader with over 20 years experience on more than 500 projects, specialized in illustrated books and branding.