Writing, copy-editing, ESL editing, content/development editing, proofreading, project management, artwork briefing and general editorial work for some of the top publishers in the UK and Europe.
Freelance projects include:
- arts and humanities books (copy-editing and proofreading)
- arts and humanities journals (copy-editing, proofreading and project management)
- classic fiction (proofreading)
- poetry (copy-editing)
- trade non-fiction (proofreading)
- GCSE and A-level business, economics, English literature, English language and psychology online exam revision and question practice (project management, editing and proofreading)
- A-level business, economics, psychology and sociology books (development editing, copy-editing and proofreading)
- GCSE English literature books (proofreading)
- creative writing and language learning books (copy-editing)
- primary, secondary and adult ELT books and multimedia components (editorial work and proofreading)
- ESL editing and substantive editing of journal articles and book chapters for individual academics.
Writing commissions include chapters for The History of Oxford University Press and The Oxford Companion to the Book.
Don't Look Now and Other Stories
New Statesman Books of the Year 2015. Strauss' Radetzky March, signature tune of one of Europe's most powerful regimes, presides over Joseph Roth's account of three generations of the Trotta family in the years preceding the Austro-Hungarian collapse in 1918. Grandfather, son and grandson are equally dependent on the empire: the first for his enoblement; the second for the civil virtues that m... read more
For decades theorists have opined that the lines between creative writing and composition need to be lifted, yet little has been written about the pedagogical methods that allow a cohesive approach between the disciplines. This book brings together contemporary authors and well-respected creative writing instructors and theorists to explore ways creativity in composition may be encouraged in s... read more
Focusing on how and to what extent the state is influenced by global structures and operations, this....
A special edition of The Time Machine by H. G. Wells reissued with a bright retro design to celebrate Pan's 70th anniversary.A brilliant scientist constructs a machine, which, with the pull of a lever, propels him to the year AD 802,701., The time traveller finds himself on an idyllic Earth inhabited by the small, incredibly beautiful Eloi people who live quiet, purposeless lives in paradise. ... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Earth-friendly editor with a keen interest in politics, travel and education. Specialising in academic papers, culture and smiles.
Editorial professional with background in ELT and educational materials, with some experience with fiction and non-fiction.