Hi! I'm Arturas – a web designer dedicated to creating engaging user experiences which evokes positive emotions, ensures usability and create balance between people, business and technology. My goal is to bring value to your audience and help you grow.
• Web design
• Branding and identity work
• Graphic design for digital and print
Why should we work together?
• When it comes to research, strategy and process – be confident, I’ve got it covered.
• I strive to stay ahead and the experience I gathered is here to serve you.
• Details do matter and I’m here to make sure everything is made with quality and care.
• When you hire me, you get access to my network of copywriters, developers, illustrators, and more.
• As soon as I have the materials required, we can start. And I don't stop until it’s done.
• We’re choosing a deadline, and I’m sticking to it. Or is your deadline ASAP? I’m around.
• Formalities to the minimum – let’s collaborate openly so the workflow stays smooth.
Primarily working with Web, UI/UX as well as digital design.
Focused on web, UI and digital design.
Digital concept development, UI and graphic design.
• WordPress website design and development • Branding and identity work, logo
Branding, website design and development for horror/ fantasy author Damon Barret Roe. The whole theme is built around a universe which is currently in the progress of creation by the writer. It has an emphasis on queer characters, vibrant colors, magic, gold, silver and elements from nature such as moon, ocean and mountains.
The website features an easy to understand architecture which help users to follow through and find content that they are looking for. Author's blog and forum were implemented for the writer's audience to keep in touch with community. In addition to that, there's a shop page where users can find branded merchandise and visit author's store.
Together with Gurbinder, we developed a website for his new book – The Chinese Box. The handbook is designed to guide readers through the apocalypse and it will take them on a journey to the four corners of the universe. Client asked for a retro, vintage style which was reflected through the use of typography, colors and textures throughout the website. Also, we kept information architecture simple and easy to understand for users to navigate effortlessly.
Jana Hunter is a thriller, fantasy writer who requested a website where she could present her latest book Sleepy Meadows. Jana asked for a simple and clean looking author website where the user could easily navigate around and read her blog entries. Having that in mind I focused on usability and clear design language to deliver a user-friendly experience which would connect the author to her audience.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Creating unique design solutions for authors from multi-million selling household names to the new and rising stars of self-publishing.
I specialise in creating wonderful WordPress websites for authors and others in the world of books, across all genres and markets