I design bold and beautiful websites using online building tools, such as Squarespace, Cargo and Wix. I use Figma to create wireframes and high fidelity mock-up and Illustrator and Photoshop to edit images and create new design assets such as icons or logos as required by my clients.
I am here to make your life easier. I bring my communication skills, time management and attention to detail to every project, always looking for more efficient and effective ways of working to achieve high standards and ultimate client satisfaction.
• Web Design
• Maintenance of your website
• Branding and logo design
• Training in how to maintain your site by yourself
• SEO to help drive traffic to your site
• Mobile optimization so your website works and looks great across different devices
• 3D book covers to make your book look beautiful online
• Hosting set-up
• Domain set-up and integration
• Email account set-up
• Social media integration
• Newsletter sign-up with lead magnet
• Custom graphics
• Landing pages
• Event and calendar pages
• Blog set-up
Need a service that isn't listed above? Let's chat and I am sure we can find a great solution to customise your site in a way that suits you.
'Alice worked on two of my websites. She totally answered my brief and met all my expectations. She worked quickly and efficiently. She made recommendations on improvements and even helped me move my hosting provider. I would highly recommend her.'
Lucy Webster, Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
‘Alice designed our public workshop and events pages and is now responsible for maintaining them, including image editing and content development. We love working with her and always benefit from her professionalism, creativity and energy.’
Agnia Tila, Founder of Lifestyle Design brand ToFrom
- Figma UI UX Design Essentials Certificate with UDEMY 2021
- Google UX Design, 2020, Coursera
- Creating a Responsive Web Design 2021, Udemy
- Become a Product Manager, 2022 Udemy
• Designed and built portfolio websites for international clients working in the creative industries using Squarespace, Wix, Cargo and Wordpress; features included adapting layouts for varying screen sizes, embedding blog, online galleries, contact forms, e-commerce and online scheduling.
• Designed, built and maintained bookable workshop and event web pages for small creative brands based in Barcelona, using Squarespace and Wordpress; particular focus on the website’s accessibility and following brand guidelines; features included e-commerce, online evaluation form, adapting layouts for varying screen sizes.
• Designed and maintained a book launch website about remote work lifestyle and wellbeing, using Squarespace, with particular focus on following the brand guidelines, accessibility and eye-catching graphics and layout; features included embedding online videos and a photo gallery, e-commerce.
•Currently working on designing and building a website for Studio Toto, creative consultancy studio advising small creative brands how to develop their own public programming.
Hampatong - https://www.hampatong.co.uk/
Website redesign, rebranding and domain transfer from WordPress for a dog breeding kennel. Web building using Squarespace in combination with Illustrator and Photoshop to create custom graphics.
To:From - https://www.tofrom.me/
I designed and created the brands events and workshop programme pages and regularly maintain this website as the new events come up. I set the e-commerce integrations for paid events, optimised the webpages for mobiles, edited images to suit the website standards and monitored the website for new orders.
Workstyle Revolution Book Launch Website
Worked on Squarespace website building tool to create a number of pages of the Workstyle Revolution website. I redesigned the Homepage and the Community, Videos and Book pages. My work included mobile optimisation, integrating videos, a gif, a gallery of images, a 3D book cover image as well as layering background custom graphics with key images in line with the brand identity of the book and website.
Pentire Designs - https://www.pentiredesigns.co.uk/
Website redesign and domain transfer from WordPress for a graphic design professional. Web building using Squarespace in combination with Illustrator and Photoshop to create custom graphics and 3D displays.
Studio TOTO - https://www.toto.studio/ - work in progress
Website and logo redesign for a creative studio TOTO training creatives to run their own workshop programme and creative events. I built this website using Squarespace web building tools in combination with illustrator, photoshop and Figma wireframing and high fidelity prototypes.
Alice has 1 review