While being new to the path of authorship and the field of editing, I must say Alicia has provided me with a great experience. This editor I felt did a great job in picking up my writing style and combing insightfully through my manuscript. This has been a great experience, thank you.
Thank you so much for your corrections, recommendations, and comments. Your comments have been very encouraging, and I am now feeling a little more confident about the entire manuscript than I was before. I really appreciate all the suggestions/amendments you have made—it definitely looks a lot better now! Thank you so much once again! You have been extremely helpful and kind.
I always am very satisfied with your work! Unlike other editors, you are always careful not to change my original meanings. I also like the way you make changes for clarity. I really appreciate it. Thank you.
• Publishers: Penguin Random House, Candlewick Press, Scholastic International, McFarland Books, The Reading List Editorial, Stone Tiger Books
• Websites: Wellsource, Inc., BE Ultimate, Fullcourt Volleyball,
• Various academics and self-publishing authors
Scholastic Book Clubs
• Copy edited and fact-checked print and digital catalogs, social media posts, and customer-facing emails, with special attention to conscious language and respecting a diverse audience
• Utilized principles of SEO to enhance digital content
• Successfully collaborated cross-functionally in a digital workplace
• Copy edited and proofread a vast array of documents, including novels, dissertations/theses, corporate publications, research papers, blog articles, marketing/PR content, and newsletters
• Followed a variety of style guides CMOS, AP, APA, etc.) in various styles of English (American, British, Canadian, and Australian)
The Poly Post
• Revised articles for content, clarity, and flow according to AP and house styles
• Reviewed newspaper layout for accuracy and consistent application of AP and house styles
• Updated and maintained house style guide
• Fact-checked editorial content
Public Affairs, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
• Conducted interviews and wrote articles for campus news website and publications
• Assisted managing editors