- Holt Medallion Award of Merit for Best Book: Editor, The Promise of Rain by Rula Sinara
- Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and Golden Quill Award: Acquisitions Editor, Wish Me Tomorrow, Karen Rock
- Best Contemporary Series Romance, RITA award: Editor, A Not So Perfect Past by Beth Andrews
- Best Long Contemporary, Colorado Romance Writers: Editor, No Place Like Home by Margaret Watson
- Australia's Romantic Book of the Year (long) and Clendon Readers' Choice Award: Editor, Mr. Imperfect by Karina Bliss
- Golden Quill Award: Editor, His Hometown Girl by Margaret Watson
- Certificate of Magazine Publishing, Toronto Metropolitan U (formerly Ryerson)
- BA: English, min. Social Studies/Creative Writing, York U
- Robert McKee’s Story Seminar
- Screenwriters’ Summit (Syd Field, John Truby, Linda Seger, Michael Hauge)
It's such a rewarding experience to work directly with authors on the books that are dear to their hearts, from contemporary romance to dystopian zombie adventures, and a whole lot in between.
Managed a phenomenal editorial staff of eight, working with a team of art directors and marketing, to publish more than 90 new books a year, print and digital.
*Books included contemporary romance, action/adventure and post-apocalyptic dystopian (Gold Eagle imprint).
*Launch senior editor of Harlequin Heartwarming, all the romance, none of the sex!
Acquired, mentored and edited new and existing authors for Harlequin Superromance, contemporary romance; guest editor for Love Inspired, inspirational romance.
Victoria has 26 reviews