Hello! I'm Pedro (he/him), and I'm a Portuguese illustrator, animator and graphic designer.
I'm passionate about illustration as a tool to help create a more beautiful and inclusive society.
My illustration style is bold and quirky, with an emphasis on vibrant colour palettes and grainy textures — perfect for children's literature, editorial and advertisement.
My work is inspired by video games, 2000's Cartoon Network, Japanese kawaii aesthetic and nature (especially animals and insects).
Coming from an academic graphic design background, I approach each project as a problem that requires a visual solution. Therefore, I believe that great illustration always starts with a clear brief. I value good communication above all and I love learning all about your motivations, goals and intentions behind your project.
Let's make awesome work together!
- Ajudaris 2022 Solidarity Story Book Contributor
- Ajudaris 2021 Solidarity Story Book Contributor
- Ó! Galeria "No Man Is An Island" Collective Summer Exhibition Participant
- Ó! Galeria "Lover Letters" Collective Christmas Exhibition Participant
- Ó! Galeria "Pequenos Grandes Gestos" Collective Exhibition Participant
Illustration for children's puzzles, sticker packs and books.
Graphic design and animation for event videos and branding.
Illustration for OwlCrate Jr.'s October 2022 subscription box 'MISSION TO SPACE'.
Animation and illustration for explainer videos.