– Execute design work for a variety of print and digital materials using style guides to create deliverables consistent with brand standards
– Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met; adhere to production requirements while working with outside vendors; organize and maintain library of templates, logos and content updates
– Work with Marketing Manager to conceptualize advertising campaign materials
– Provide direction on UX projects and ensure design consistency
– Design textbook covers and interiors along with packaged components
– Design business code of ethics for wide range of companies for print and digital
– Design materials such as brochures, menus, mailers, posters and packaging products
– Design business identities including logos, letterheads, business cards, announcements and signage
Experience Music! 2ND EDITION by Katherine Charlton and Robert Hickok. McGraw-Hill Publishing Company,2009
This new text for Art Fundamentals courses introduces students to the elements of design in a unique and contemporary context. Launching the Imagination is the only text that explains the practical substance of 2-, 3-, and 4D (or time-based) design. Add to this ground-breaking coverage a detailed discussion of the creative process and you have the first fundamentals text completely written and... read more
The integrated solutions for Colander’s Economics 9e have been specifically designed to help today’s students succeed in the principles of economics course. Colander’s trademark colloquial approach focuses on modern economics institutions history and modeling and is organized around learning objectives to make it easier for students to understand the material and for instructors to build assig... read more
NOTE: This book does not include Access Code The integrated solutions for Ross/Westerfield/Jaffe/Jordan's Corporate Finance: Core Principles and Applications have been specifically designed to help improve student performance, meaning that students are prepared for and engaged in class, and they can successfully solve problems and analyse the results. McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning component,... read more
As the long-time #1 best-seller Garrison has helped guide close to 3 million students through managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organisations - plan operations control activities and make decisions - and explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions how to collect it and how to interp... read more
Strategic Management: Text and Cases Ninth Edition written by authors Dess McNamara Eisner and Lee continues its tradition of being readable relevant and rigorous. Its engaging writing style minimizes jargon to maximize readability. It provides examples from management practice and societal themes including environmental sustainability ethics globalization entrepreneurship and data analytics t... read more
The seventh edition of Management: A Practical Introduction by Kinicki/Williams—a concepts book for the introductory course in management-uses a wealth of instructor feedback to identify which features from prior editions worked best and which should be improved and expanded. By blending Angelo’s scholarship teaching and management-consulting experience with Brian’s writing and publishing back... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I am a Graphic Designer specialising in book cover design and artwork, with over 25 years design experience bringing book covers to life.
Experienced graphic designer, specialising in non-fiction titles. I spent 15 years as a senior designer at Oxford University Press.