Hi, I’m Josh and I adore painting.
Growing up I was obsessed with reading and video games, I loved devouring a good story. Now that I’m all grown up--though that’s still up for debate--I’ve become obsessed with paintings. Particularly art with the kind of ‘imaginative realism’ that looks real, yet seems to breathe with a life that a photograph cannot. And a painting that can achieve that just makes me melt into a puddle of appreciation.
I’m eager to illustrate work that gets people excited about the story within. And perhaps even to inspire more puddles of appreciation in this world.
So if you’re looking for an illustration that projects the essence of your characters, and excites your readers before they’ve even opened the book, I’d love to receive your brief and discuss your story.
Should we decide to work together, here’s what you can expect:
- I’ll set up a video call to discuss the book, your ideal reader, and the scope of the work
- I’d love to read your manuscript, even if it’s unfinished, so that I can immerse myself in your story
- I’ll send some sketches of different directions we can take, where you can pick your favourite and request adjustments
- I’ll send a finished illustration for your approval, allowing for minor revisions.
- I’ll apply my final touches and...
- You’ll receive your final cover and assets in a neatly organized Dropbox folder
Again, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself. I love hearing people talk about how their project excites them and I look forward to seeing yours brought to life.
Creating illustrations, book covers, game assets, logos, branding, and promotional art for businesses and clients internationally.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Fine Art Illustrator with a taste for fantasy and nature themes. Clients include Paul Gerrard and Nicholas Anthony.
Cover designer for over 50 Amazon bestsellers. If you are an indie author writing SciFi, Fantasy, Post-Apoc, or Thrillers, I'm your guy.