I edit, proofread, fact-check, and write copy, articles, and newsletters for the American Journal of Nursing (AJN).
Additionally, I help manage the journal's production process and contribute content to its blog and social media accounts.
- Collaborate closely with acquisitions editor to execute macro-level plans for higher education-focused product development; focus on integrating textbooks with digital strategy and learning applications
- Keep tabs on the market by conducting frequent conversations with both professors and authors to gauge feedback on editorial team’s goals.
- Monitor budgets, develop strategies for collaborating with vendors effectively, research ways to achieve high-quality results in a cost and time-efficient manner.
- Independently managed several large-budget developmental and biological psychology textbooks from revision planning through post-publication.
- Collaborated with authors during the revision stage, prepared and submitted manuscripts to production, monitored permissions statuses and solved permissions problems, reviewed proofs, acted as a liaison between the editorial and production departments to ensure timely publication of the products and proper spending of budgets.
- Planned and managed supplement creation for all of the titles on my list, including assessments, instructor’s resources, and media correlations. Managed budgets for supplements.
- Assisted editor in the development of psychology textbooks by commissioning reviews, working with authors on manuscript preparation, writing marketing materials and book appraisals, and conducting analyses of competing markets.
- Handled administrative tasks such as making payments, coordinating travel arrangements, and arranging meetings.
Current Research and Real World Application. Updated in its second edition, Life Span Development: A Topical Approach maintains the student friendliness that has been the hallmark of Feldman’s development texts. Rich in examples, it illustrates the applications that can be derived from the research and theory of lifespan developmentalists. The text takes a modular approach providing both reade... read more
Offers a strong balance between research and applications. ¿ Robert Feldman offers students a chronological overview of physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development—from conception through death with his text Development Across the Life Span. This best-selling text presents up-to-date coverage of theory and research, with an emphasis on the application of these concepts by students i... read more
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyPsychLab® does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyPsychLab search for 0134130472 / 9780134130477 Child Development plus MyPsychLab with eText — Access Card Package, 7/e Package consists of: • 0133852032 / 9780133852035 Child Development, 7/e• 0205206514 / 9780205206513 MyPsychLab with ... read more
The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for behavioral neuroscience Thoughtfully organized, Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. No other ... read more
Delves into how the central nervous system governs behavior Biopsychology, 9/e, introduces the study of the biology of behavior; that is, the neural mechanisms of psychological processes in the central nervous system. This program combines biopsychogical science and student-oriented discussion, interweaving the basics of this specialized field with clinical case studies and exploring the perso... read more
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyPsychLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyPsychLab, search for ISBN-10: 013413074X / ISBN-13: 9780134130743 That package includes ISBN-10: 0133792420 / ISBN-13: 9780133792423 and ISBN-10: 0205206514 / ISBN-13: 9780205206513. MyPsychLab should only be purchased when required by a... read more
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyPsychLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyPsychLab, search for 0134131037 / 9780134131030 Social Psychology plus MyPsychLab with eText — Access Card Package, 9/e Package consists of: • 0133936546 / 9780133936544 Social Psychology, 9/e• 0205206514 / 9780205206513 MyPsychLab with ... read more
Research made relevant through a storytelling approach. This renowned text maintains its acclaimed storytelling approach, teaching the science of psychology through an engaging narrative that makes research relevant to students. Drawing upon their extensive experience as researchers and teachers, Elliot Aronson, Tim Wilson, and Robin Akert present the classic research that has driven the field... read more
Demonstrates how research translates into practice. Reflecting the way scientists conduct research on children’s development, Children and Their Development is organized topically, showing readers the way researchers actually study the discipline. The book’s unique and effective pedagogy focuses on practice through its accessible writing, modular format, and application-based features. It expl... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Editor experienced in creative development, visual storytelling, and licensed publishing. I solve problems.
I have experience from proposal through finished manuscript and sales. Editing is my service, but I know sales are your ultimate goal.