Hi, I'm Christian and I've been designing award-winning and best-selling book covers since 2002. I'm easy to work with, fast and talented.
Here's more about me:
• Former Senior Designer at Penguin, Macmillan and Harper-Collins in NYC
• Worked remotely as self-employed art director and designer since 2010
• Clients have included: Random House, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins, Disney-Hyperion, Macmillan, Bloomsbury, Houghton Mifflin, Sourcebooks, Milkweed Editions, SOHO Press, NYU Press, Stanford University Press, Penn State Press and The Ohio State University Press.
• Formery Art Director at Oceanview Publishing where I designed hundreds of mysteries and thrillers
I am versatile and capable of designing covers in any genre.
If you have a cover you need to look amazing, let's talk.
- Communication Art Design Annual
- New York Book Show Award (covers and interiors)
- Print Magazine Design Annual
- AAUP Book, Jacket, and Journal Show
- Google Professional UX Design Certification
Art directed and designed best-selling and award-winning book covers; clients included: Penguin Random House, Disney-Hyperion, Amazon Publishing, Little Brown, Harper-Collins, and NYU Press
• Art-directed and designed all book covers for mysteries and thrillers, including audiobooks, and marketing materials
Designed best-selling and award-winning jackets and covers for YA and middle-grade novels for 7 imprints in the Young Readers Division.
Commissioned and art directed illustrators, photographers, and designers, including on-site art directing of photo shoots
Christian has 2 reviews