1. Senior designer at Hay House Publishing for 5 years (with over 10 years graphic design experience).
2. Designed 50+ covers and collaborated with a number of bestselling authors.
3. Experienced in non-fiction genres: business, healing, health and wellbeing, new age, personal development, self-help and spirituality.
4. Check out some of my testimonials in the gallery section.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM WORKING WITH ME:
1. The right energy: It’s not just about what I do, but how I do it. I value my work and fostering meaningful creative collaborations.
2. Focus on the message/vision: My main goal is to design covers that not only look beautiful, but also elevate the book’s message and the author's influence. I always keep in mind that the cover serves the message and the message serves the reader. Books which inspire and transform lives generally make more sales! :)
3. Creativity and meticulousness: I dedicate time to thoroughly research the brief, generate ideas and present multiple options. I value constructive feedback and strive to refine until I have achieved the desired result.
4. I make things easy: I’m great at communicating, super organized and adept at managing design projects within set deadlines.
If you like the sound of the above, I am the right person for you. :)
Hay House UK Limited
Managed design projects from concept to completion, collaborating with teams and overseeing book cover designs, layouts, interiors and artist sourcing. Assumed additional responsibilities, including training and supporting the in-house Artworker, assisting the Digital Designer and working cross-functionally with editorial, sales and production teams.
Currently, I am leveraging my comprehensive design expertise to assist purpose-driven authors in creating captivating book covers. My goal is to help them effectively communicate their unique message, connect with their readers, inspire change and amplify their influence.
Kam has 1 review