Providing design solutions for different publishing companies and design agencies
- Book cover design for Higher Education books and trade titles (concept, design and print-ready artwork)
- Text design for HE books and reference titles (concept, design, specification and proof checks)
- Design contact for marketing, editorial and production.
Branding, web design and marketing materials for clients and agencies in publishing and health sector
- Providing design and marketing solutions from concept to completion, for clients in tourism, retail and cultural sector (Siemens-Bosch appliances, Studiosus Travel Munich, Regensburg Art Museum, etc.
- Art direction and production management for annual travel catalogue for Studiosus, a leading study travel company
Published in 1994 to worldwide acclaim, the first edition of Jancis Robinson's seminal volume immediately attained legendary status, winning every major wine book award including the Glenfiddich and Julia Child/IACP awards, as well as writer and woman of the year accolades for its editor on both sides of the Atlantic. Combining meticulously-researched fact with refreshing opinion and wit, The ... read more
The first edition of the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations was published in 1941 and for over 70 years this bestselling book has remained unrivalled in its coverage of quotations past and present. The eighth edition is a vast treasury of wit and wisdom spanning the centuries and providing the ultimate answer to the question, 'Who said that?' Find that half-remembered line in a browser's paradise... read more
An indispensable guide to the sociological theories behind crime, it outlines the principal theories of crime and rule-breaking, discussing them chronologically. Placing each theory in its European and North American contexts, the authors confront major criticisms that have been voiced against each theory, and construct defences where appropriate. Thoroughly revised and updated in its 7th edit... read more
This best-selling introduction to research methods provides students and researchers with unrivalled coverage of both quantitative and qualitative methods, making it invaluable for anyone embarking on social research. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Social Research Methods is packed full of engaging examples and practical tips to equip students with the tools and knowledge needed... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm an illustrator and designer specializing in book covers, with Simon and Schuster, The New Yorker, Forbes, and City Opera among clients.
I love flaky painted wood, rusty metal, old signs, my family and friends, nature, surfing and my 1954 VW Beetle.