- cover and interior design for Oxford University Press, National Geographics and independent publishers.
- design and production services for both epub and print.
- book cover design for text books, academic titles and trade books
- interior design for text books and academic titles
- production and project management in collaboration with editorial and marketing
- branding developments from concept to completion for clients in the service and cultural sector
- art direction and production management for annual travel catalogues
Published in 1994 to worldwide acclaim, the first edition of Jancis Robinson's seminal volume immediately attained legendary status, winning every major wine book award including the Glenfiddich and Julia Child/IACP awards, as well as writer and woman of the year accolades for its editor on both sides of the Atlantic. Combining meticulously-researched fact with refreshing opinion and wit, The ... read more
The first edition of the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations was published in 1941 and for over 70 years this bestselling book has remained unrivalled in its coverage of quotations past and present. The eighth edition is a vast treasury of wit and wisdom spanning the centuries and providing the ultimate answer to the question, 'Who said that?' Find that half-remembered line in a browser's paradise... read more
An indispensable guide to the sociological theories behind crime, it outlines the principal theories of crime and rule-breaking, discussing them chronologically. Placing each theory in its European and North American contexts, the authors confront major criticisms that have been voiced against each theory, and construct defences where appropriate. Thoroughly revised and updated in its 7th edit... read more
This best-selling introduction to research methods provides students and researchers with unrivalled coverage of both quantitative and qualitative methods, making it invaluable for anyone embarking on social research. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, Social Research Methods is packed full of engaging examples and practical tips to equip students with the tools and knowledge needed... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm an illustrator and designer specializing in book covers, with Simon and Schuster, The New Yorker, Forbes, and City Opera among clients.
Cover and interior designer with 20 years experience. I use passion and precision to create volumes readers love to spend time with.