• Executes marketing strategies across all digital platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, website, blog, and email).
• Plans and presents digital campaigns as well as social media content calendar for the client’s approval.
• Oversees paid digital advertising and social media channels.
• Project manages all website updates and company rebrands
• Writes succinct, creative, and engaging marketing copy across all communication platforms, including Facebook ads, Instagram ads, website copy, email copy, and social media and blog posts.
• Designs graphics in Photoshop for all communication channels, including social media ads and content.
• Shoots and edits video content for social media channels
CASE STUDIES - BOOK MARKETING
• Assisted Instagram influencer, Naomi Alon, in create a book marketing strategy, selling book to Simon & Schuster, and developing launch strategy.
• Generated an email list of 5,000 and created significant sales and buzz using Instagram and Facebook marketing for debut thriller, She Died Famous.
CASE STUDIES - ADDITIONAL CLIENTS
• E-COMMERCE: Generated 20,000 new emails and $100,00 in annual digital sales using social media lead generation and ads for.
• Sold over a million dollars worth of total revenue for using Instagram, Facebook, email, and viral marketing for.
I assisted interior designer, Naomi Alon, create a non-fiction book proposal and marketing strategy to query literary agents. Over the course of six months, we were able to land her an agent and publishing deal with Simon & Shuster. I also meet with Naomi twice a month to assist and consult on her marketing strategy, which includes, Instagram, Pinterest, and email marketing campaigns.
By focusing our launch on Instagram, we were able to generate a great deal of buzz during (and prior to) launch. This included a coordinated Instagram book tour and an exciting Murder Mystery Book Club Challenge, where participants in each book club all guessed who killed the main character at the end of Part II.
In conjunction with this, we focused on lead generation. Using Facebook ads, we built an email list of 4,000, which we used to promote sales on Amazon, as well as giveaways to grow the follower count on Instagram.
Thus far, the book has surpassed all sales goals and the film rights have recently been optioned!
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Creative, quick and reliable marketing professional with 25 years' experience gained at 6 media companies and 2 membership organisations.
I own a niche public relations boutique that manages marketing and publicity campaigns for a wide-range of publishers and authors.