Literature is my passion. I'm a full-time freelance editor who has worked across most genres from Thrillers and Paranormal to LGBTQ+ and YA, with Romance and Erotic Romance being my specialism.
Having over 11 years’ editorial experience for the likes of Bonnier Publishing and several best-selling authors, I am able to work quickly and efficiently to help authors make their novels be the best they can be.
You are the driver – I’m just helping you read the map. I believe one of the most important factors in the editing process is the relationship between editor and author, which is why I can honestly say I’ve never left a project without the author being 100% happy.
I live in the UK with my husband and very energetic toddler, so there's never a dull day in our household! In my spare time, I love nothing more than trips to the seaside, a spot of yoga and getting stuck into the gardening (and of course settling down with a good book and cup of tea!).
- BA (Hons) English Literature with Creative Writing
I offer a variety of services specially tailored to each individual author.
The services I specialise in are developmental editing, copy editing, proofreading and editorial assessments as well as formatting and advice on how to navigate the publishing world.
I have a wide range of authors I collaborate with, including first-time authors and well-established writers.
Totally Entwined Group (Bonnier Publishing)
• Managed a team of eleven editors for an extremely fast-paced, digital-first publishing house
• Edited manuscripts for our top-tier authors
• Signed off on all manuscripts before publication
• Formatted eBooks and print books, making eBook versions and print files
• Assessed new submissions from authors
• Attended author events and book fairs to represent the publishing house
• Liaised with Marketing and PR departments to effectively promote books
Sarah has 30 reviews