Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across a range of authors including Erin Kelly, Sabine Durrant and Chris Ryan.
Planning and implementing marketing campaigns across a range of authors including Nicola Yoon, Sophie Kinsella, and Malorie Blackman
Managing a team of four and overseeing marketing channels: global websites, print magazine and social media for an international not-for-profit
The proposition? An emotional, contemporary YA novel from the author of Everything, Everything. This campaign was about harnessing previous success and reaching an even wider pool of YA readers.
• A digital first campaign focusing on YouTube pre-roll (using an animated book trailer) and Instagram advertising
• Supported with influencer mail outs/partnerships (including a shout out from Zoella herself and a paid partnership with FusionofCultures)
• Sampler promotion in We Love Pop magazine
The Result? Sustained high weekly sales from publication through to end of year over Christmas gifting season.
The proposition? A blisteringly funny, honest and moving women’s fiction debut from much-loved YA bestselling author Holly Bourne.
• A long-tail buzz-building campaign: early eye-catching proofs, organic social media, influencer partnerships and a large Facebook/Instagram campaign on publication
• Our highly strategic marketing and PR campaign began 12 months pre-publication carefully positioning the book as a relatable must-read
The result? A top 10 bestseller. We sold out on Amazon within 24hours and had to immediately reprint due to demand.
The proposition? A hugely successful hardback with the potential to be the crime/thriller paperback of 2018. The challenge was to craft an impressive campaign that would excite retailers and convert mass-market consumers.
• Multi-layered outdoor campaign including National Rail, London Underground and airport advertising (which was extended due to high performance)
• Highly effective digital campaign including social media and digital display ads driving over 10k clicks to retail
The result? The paperback achieved a no. 6 position in the chart and stuck in the top 10 for seven weeks after publication.
Olivia and her twin brother, Aidan, are heading alone back to Earth following the virus that completely wiped out the rest of their crew, and their family, in its entirety. Nathan's ship is heading in the opposite direction. But on the journey it is attacked. Only a few survive. Their lives unexpectedly collide. Nathan and Olivia are instantly attracted to each other, deeply, head over heels. ... read more
He saved your son's life.Now he wants yours...Tessa and Marcus went on holiday to save their marriage.Instead they nearly lost their son.In that fatal moment of inattention a stranger stepped in. And now Dave Jepsom is in their lives.They owe him - they know that - but he seems to want everything. He's on the streets they walk down. He's at the office where they work. He's knocking at their fr... read more
'I laughed, I identified, I shed a tear. A lovely story that deserves to fly. I loved it.' Amanda Jennings'Vividly written and packed with emotional punches The Rest Of Me is devastating yet uplifting.' Daily Express*******Alex Fox knows there are lots of things she should be. She should be the perfect wife to her chronically ill husband Sam, and the perfect mother to their two daughters. She ... read more
Read this sensational mystery bestseller before you watch the 13-part Netflix series, executive produced by Selena Gomez. You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past., The only way to learn the secret . . ., is to press play.Clay Jensen comes home from school to find outside his front door a mysterious box with his name on it. Inside he discovers a series of cassette tapes recorded by... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I'm a Marketing and Publicity professional specializing in digital marketing and social media optimzation eager to help promote your book!
20+ yrs Growing Brands /Former Vice President of Brand Strategy at Thomas Nelson Publishers/ Publishing Consultant/ Book Marketer