With 10+ years of experience in book production I LOVE all things typesetting and interior book design across a range of genres.
I've helped dozens of first-time & well-established self-publishing authors get their books designed, printed, and out into the world.
Previous clients include companies such as the Harry Potter publisher Bloomsbury and small companies across the world, like Charco Press and Knights Of.
I can typeset books for print AND ebook across all genres including historical fiction, fantasy, contemporary fiction, sci-fi, short story collections, anthologies, memoir, and so much more.
Working with me will involve swift, clear correspondence and a competitively quick turnaround, to allow as much time as possible for tweaks and perfecting your book.
Testimonials from previous clients almost always include 'quick and efficient' so you won't find yourself twiddling your thumbs for too long!
✅ Services I offer:
- book interior design and typesetting, providing you with a gorgeous print-ready PDF
- ebook creation for all platforms in various formats (epub, kpf etc)
- personal assistance in uploading your book to platforms like KDP, IngramSpark etc
❌ Services I do not offer:
- cover design
Thank you for taking the time to consider me for your project, I hope to work with you soon! 👋
- One of 12 women shaping the future as selected by Margaret Atwood in the Sunday Times
- Rising Star 2022, The Bookseller
- Publisher of the Year 2022, Scottish National Book Awards
- English Literature MA, University of Edinburgh
- Publishing Studies MLitt, University of Stirling
As co-owner and co-publisher at my own award winning publishing company (that unfortunately Reedsy won't allow me to name but we were Scotland's Publisher of the Year), I lead a number of areas within the alternative publisher, including production. I am responsible for typesetting all of our books and arranging the printing and delivery as well as the schedule.
I assisted the Liverpool publisher Dead Ink as Interim Publisher, producing and promoting their list and commissioning for future. Tasks included: editorial, typesetting, proofing, design, sales, social media, etc.
Typesetting and ebook-creation services for publishers and self-publishing authors.
My duties were wide ranging including copy writing, editing and design for public and industry recipients through channels such as MailChimp; author and industry liaison; event organisation; full novel typesetting and ebook creation in InDesign and much more.
Laura has 17 reviews