I know how stressful writing and publishing can be for authors so, when it comes to the translation of their novels, my aim to make the process as smooth as possible for them. I like to work closely with all of the authors I collaborate with and give them piece of mind throughout the entire translation process. I aim for the highest standards in all of the works that I translate and I will never settle for less than that.
I look forward to working with you in the future!
- BA Linguistics
- Diploma in Translation Specializing in Literature
Below is a list of some of the books I have translated in the past:
• Translation of "Innocent Eyes". A novel written by author Enrique Laso.
• Translation of “The Divine Particle.” A science fiction novel written by author Fernando Corbalán.
• Translation of "Superfoods". A self help manual written by author Henry Osal.
• Translation of "10 Steps Towards Success". A self help manual written by author Henry Osal.
• Translation of "Fallen Heroes: The Lives of Galileo, Michael Angelo and Gutenberg". A historical biography/novel written by author Borja Loma Barrie.
• Translation of "Three Strange Men: The Lives of Gandhi, Cervantes and Beethoven". A historical biography/novel written by author Borja Loma Barrie.
• Translation of "Hugo's Journey Between Two Worlds". A novel written by author Adolfo Rodriguez.
• Translation of “Magic Treasure Island, The Adventures of Ewan Scott". Spanish Novel written by author John Richard Hunt.
• Translation of "Human Winter". Fiction novel written by author Kiko Labiano.
• Translation of the first book of the trilogy "Travels to Eilean". Fiction Novels written by Spanish author Gemma Herrero Virto.
• Translation of "Living In Darkness". A novel written by Francisco Ruiz Esteban.
• Translation of “The Quantum Dimension: From Quantum Physics to Consciousness”. A book written by Teresa Versyp.
• Translation of the One Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib.
Georgia Louise has 3 reviews