- Efficient editing and proofreading of diverse texts from authors around the world
- Consistent high praise earned from customers and company reviewers alike
- In-house editing and proofreading for multidisciplinary essays on improvisation
- Worked with academics, poets, and performers to capture spontaneity in vital prose
- Helped students of all ages and disciplines to write, edit, and perfect their academic work
- Built exclusive working relationships with many brilliant minds
- Publishing lively, well-received essays on music, film, and videogames for large audiences
- Earned recognition from notable figures like film director Darren Aronofsky
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
An attentive and rigorous editor specializing in nonfiction and academic texts, I have copy edited 75+ books for Routledge.
I've been working with authors for thirty-five years: editing, proofreading, indexing. Let me bring my wealth of experience to your project.