90+ Bestsellers Marketed! [Metadata Expert | Researcher | Digital Marketing Consultant | Award-Winning Writer]
NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!
The publishing industry is changing. Did you know independent authors wrote 40% of Amazon’s top-selling books last year? Considering that self-published authors have royalty rates up to 10x higher than traditionally published authors, you can make exponentially more money as an indie author than ever before--especially with a team of qualified marketers and publishing consultants.
• Founder of a publishing consultancy with extensive experience in industry research, metadata, and multi-channel marketing strategy.
• Advised 90+ books that became New York Times, Amazon, and USA Today bestsellers.
• Professionally marketed licensed books for bestselling brands, including Disney, Sesame Street, and Marvel, among others.
• Use specialized industry software to conduct your keyword research and competitor analysis with record precision and time.
• Award-winning writer with 25+ published works of short fiction, non-fiction, and journalism.
• Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing from Vanderbilt University, the 14th highest-ranking university in the USA.
Behind-the-scenes, data-backed research about your audience’s demographics, interests, values, reading preferences, online activity, and media purchasing habits that will perfect your branding voice and generate reader loyalty.
Analyze your competitors’ strategies’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats using exclusive software and industry knowledge to position you as a formidable newcomer in even the most competitive niches.
Powerful keyword strategy does more than just dramatically improve your bestseller ranking and make your book easier to find in search engines. Your metadata, especially your book description, will be optimized to convert even the most hesitant shoppers into customers.
Advise authors on how to optimize a range of digital content marketing, including lessons on appealing to audiences using social media, blog, website design, and email newsletters to increase engagement and build a loyal fanbase.
I created a book marketing agency that serves self-published authors of every genre. Our team has helped more than 100 books rank on the New York Times and Amazon's bestseller lists.
Specialties include influencer publicity, social media, and email marketing with an emphasis on strategy formation and execution.
- Reviewed, edited, and promoted thousands of essays, stories, and poems
- Professionally published 6 pieces of original fiction, 15 pieces of nonfiction, and 4 poems
- Trained and managed a team of social media marketing interns.
- Supported sales with lead generation, lead development, proposal writing, and pitching
Strategized and executed social media marketing campaigns to boost event attendance and increase community membership
#1 Amazon bestseller in Southern Fiction
New York Times bestseller
USA Today bestseller
20-time award winner
I was hired to send free book bundles to social media influencers and bookstagrammers in exchange for them promoting Book Woman of Troublesome Creek on their online platforms.
37 influencers posted a total of 184 pieces of Instagram content.
Approx. number of unique viewers reached: 3-4 Million
89 reviews gained in 1 month
Average review: 4.5 stars
Reviews help your book rank higher in retailer search engines and helps readers decide whether or not they would like to purchase your work. (Because there is no obligation to post, this does not overstep online retailers' terms and conditions.)
Saad, Layla, DiAngelo, Robin
Thompson, L. A., Nicolescu, Thea, Harris, Pam Elise, Lewis, Tara, Rees, Jennifer
Regester, Seeley, Klinger, Leslie
Ferrie, Chris, Batori, Susan
Miriam Verbeek, March 2023
Maggie Maxfield, February 2023
Larry Jordan, January 2023
Christine Miles, December 2022
Elena Goudelias, December 2022
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
20 year veteran of Big 5 pub dedicated to helping authors with publishing strategy, platform building, and creative campaigns. Let's talk!
Jersey City, NJ, USA
I’m a marketer with a passion for middle grade and teen books, especially those with a hint of the impossible.
Los Angeles, CA, USA