Working as a digital marketer for digital agencies as well as authors — this last part mentored by Ricardo Fayet, Reedsy's CMO. Working as a freelance for digital agencies helps me keep updated in the latest digital marketing strategies, to later apply them to what I love: helping authors marketer their books :). I have focused mainly on the following:
- Marketing plan development
- Ad campaign operation on Facebook ads and Amazon advertising
- Amazon audits (Blurb, cover, categories & keywords used)
Study, evaluation and operation of different digital marketing tools to reduce costs while achieving maximum conversion. Some tools that may be of interest to the authors: Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Bertelsmann is a huge European conglomerate owner of, amongst other companies, Penguin Random House. I rotated in different business departments within the company as an internal consultant, which has taught me to take a strategic, wholistic approach to the solutions I offer. In the case of publishing, I worked in Branded Content.
Worked with Joanna Penn on her marketing strategy for all 13 of her non-fiction, "authorpreneurship" books, managing both her Facebook and Amazon accounts in UK and US, achieving:
- Facebook CPC in between $0.10-$0.21
- Overall amazon ACOS of 70% , and in some specific campaigns as low as 20%
- Estimated total ROI on sales of 12%, up to 88% on some books such as "How to make a living with your writing"
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
I have published and marketed >60 books and series from debut authors, more than 50% of which reached bestseller status on Amazon.
Marketing expertise for serious authors. I've helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list.