Art is something that’s always spoken to my soul. Without art, what it means to be human would be radically different. What really intrigues me about art is how it stretches its reach into every corner of society and civilization. Are we art, too?
Using my extensive background and experience across many fields of art - graphic design, clay work, fine art etc. - I am able to merge concepts, methods and ideas from different schools of thought to create a Visual Portal into the land of your story, which will give potential readers Instant Transportation Powers between our world and the world of your characters.
But I’m not all art snob; I’m a serious businesswoman too. I've worked with over 100 independent authors and a handful of publishers. I know what sells.More importantly: I know what doesn’t sell, and I won’t be shy about telling you if your ideas are just won't work.
When you hire me, my promise to you is to create an eye-catching scroll-stopper (book stores are cute, but I hope you know the real gold is online). Your success is my drug.
- Ebook and Print-ready Covers (Compatible with all major distributors)
- Social Media Ads and Graphics (Banners, Character Portraits, Ads, Videos)
- Social Media Branding (Cover Photos and Profile Images and Posts)
- Author Branding (Stamps, Stationery, Author Logos, Business Cards)
- Print Promos (Bookmarks, Posters, Sell Sheets)
- Web Design and Development (Author Websites, Blogs etc.)