What I offer:
- Extensive verifiable experience in traditional publishing. I have translated over 30 books from English and German into Spanish, including the final installment in the Bridget Jones's Diary series.
- Bespoke analysis of your book, including tone, register, terminology, target audience and overarching themes.
- Fast delivery times.
- Flexibility, motivation and openness for continuous improvement.
If you think we could be a match, contact me today!
- BA in English at Universidad de Sevila
- BA in Translation and Interpreting (EN-ES, DE-ES) at Universidad Pablo de Olavide
- Cornell University Graduate Exchange Student Program
I regularly translate novels for Grupo Anaya, the biggest publishing group in Spain. Over the years, I have worked with authors like Helen Fielding, Dinah Jefferies and Marvin Harris.
I specialize in historical fiction, including historical mysteries, and women's fiction, but I have also had the opportunity of translating a number of non-fiction works on topics such as psychology, anthropology, mindfulness and child upbringing.
Finally, I have translated a handful of young adult novels.
Seeing my work published both in traditional book format and as ebooks always fills me with joy.
Pilar has 2 reviews