Close this message
Santa Monica, CA, United States
Freelance writer and kick ass publicist. Love my pug Pringle. Sports junkie...NY Giants, Yankees, Knicks, Rangers, Chelsea FC, USC!
Sign up below to request a quote.
Public Relations, Marketing, Branding Guru in the entertainment, sports & self-publishing verticals. My campaigns have generated results at top tier media in print, online, television and radio helping to generate amazing buzz for my clients projects.
• Create press materials designed to be picked up by media outlets (newspaper, magazine, radio, television, internet) in the form of book releases, interview releases, fact sheets, bylined articles, trend pieces and more
• Research and develop media lists and handle all booking/media relations activities
• Point person for all activities surrounding author campaign
• Create weekly reports to document media activity for client
• Genre specialties: Sports, Music, Entertainment, Self-Help, Sci Fi, Adult/Sexy Content (full author list available upon request)
• Pitch all appropriate media outlets for placement and bookings
• Proficient at writing all marketing collateral relevant to project needs: press releases; bios; marketing plans; Power Point presentations; proposals; business plans; promotion activations; ad copy; web site landing pages; tag lines; branding statements; fact sheets; company backgrounders; project timelines; deal sheets; sell sheets; newsletters; email blasts, blogs
• Brainstorm and implement creative and positive pitch angles
• Prioritize and manage multiple clients simultaneously
• Provide clear and constant communication to insure consistency of reaching goals, deadlines and expectations from project/client
• Continuous cultivation of relationships with media personnel adding to vast rolodex of contacts
• Pull all relevant media pitching lists
• Create calendars, timelines and budgets per project
• Stay current on industry trends
• Lead team with clear direction
Marketing & Branding
• Oversee execution of mass media strategies and programs to advance brands across all platforms
o television, radio, print, social, offline, online, grass roots
• Generate and brainstorm ideas for project activation
• Negotiate deal terms, partnerships, letters of intent, endorsement deals with vendors
• Position, strategize, saturate and brand vision of project
• Identifying trends with partners and incorporate them in projects
• Able to create case studies, histories and activations for projects from inception, activation to completion
• Project budgeting and reporting including the ability to collect information and present it in a concise presentation
• Media placement, product placement, pay-for-placement opportunities
• Client relations
• Lead and direct internal team according to project goals
I run a well-established public relations and literary agency firm with over 25 years experience, representing many high-profile authors.
Denver, United States
Dedicated to helping you tell your story and create authentically meaningful interactions that have an impact in the marketplace.
Chicago, IL, United States