• Write and edit training guides, outlines, and presentations for training courses
• Train corporate, government, and higher education clients
• Train and mentor new members of the training team
• Design, develop, and implement training programs in the Visix LMS
• Manage internal employee, reseller, and client training through the LMS
• Document software workflows for internal and external audiences using
• Interview software developers and/or QA team members to obtain detailed technical knowledge about software processes
• Plan, coordinate, and host monthly webinars
• Develop and refine software training courses to effectively communicate software workflows and processes to internal and external audiences
• Manage the software release process to the public, including: project management, software testing, and documentation production, including public release notes, training manuals, online help, and technical documentation
• Researched and implemented Learning Management System software
• Saved the company the equivalent of one FTE through the successful implementation of the Visix LMS
• Writing and editing service for books, articles, blogs, and marketing materials
• Layout design for traditional books and eBooks
• Developed and refined software training courses
• Wrote and edited training guides, outlines, and presentations for training courses
• Reviewed and edited technical manuals and installation guides
• Trained corporate, government, and higher education clients
• Conducted end-user software testing, analyzed data, and submitted findings to the development team and management
• Converted training and technical documentation from Word and InDesign to MadCap Flare to produce documents from common files, saving documentation revision time
• Compiled statistical data and produced reports for analysis, including Inbound Orders (IBO), Help Desk Statistics, Monthly Sales Forecasts, and Survey Data
• Developed and refined systems for internal corporate processes, such as hiring new employees and the onboarding process
• Facilitated the return (RMA) process between clients and hardware vendors
• Utilized Peachtree Accounting for various financial and reporting tasks
• Administered VOIP telephone system and wireless telephones and interfaced with service providers regarding technical and billing issues
• Planned and coordinated meetings and other events
“A Look Back In Time: Memoir of a Military Kid in the Fifties” is a fascinating, insightful, inspiring, and sometimes hilarious chronicle of life while growing up in a military family - Colonel Arnold R. Goodson, United States Army (Retired). When I was a child, we were always moving from one place to another. Making friends was something I looked forward to with an uneasy anticipation. My dad... read more
This fast-paced novel introduces you to Tracey, an educated, beautiful go-getter who gets caught in an unexpected web of sex, lies, and reality television. Tracey wants what’s best for her and her friends but, is she willing to pay the price required to walk the red carpet?Tracey lets nothing get in her way as she pursues her dreams and creates an unimaginable life leaving all she’s ever known... read more
The life of an R&B Diva can be filled with money, fame and wild times. For Cynthia Loving aka Lil' Mo there was nothing easy about her rise to stardom. From surviving a near death assault to climbing the billboard charts, Cynthia Loving takes her readers on an intense ride from the opening page. For nearly two decades the world has known Lil' Mo for her platinum selling work with megastars lik... read more
According to the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau, 1 in 3 children- a total of 15 million- are being raised without a father. Single Black Mothers are “carrying the load” of raising their young men alone. As a result of unstable home structures and a lack of sound guidance, adolescent black males are suffering an absence of self-identity, self-confidence, and the inner drive to become positive leaders ... read more
Sacrifices is the part two of Alan's To Wrestle with Darkness trilogy. In Sacrifices, we meet Cil, Deborah, Ruth and Sarah. They are four sisters descended from the coupling of angels and humans. And as such they’ve been embodied with fantastical abilities which they use to defend the world from those who would harm it, be they flesh or spirit. In Sacrifices, they find themselves tested, as th... read more
Editing Your Book for Self-Publishing is a practical guide for authors who are publishing their books themselves; however, this book is not just for self-publishers. The editing suggestions, handy editing check list, and list of online resources will help any author who is preparing a book for publication, whether through a traditional publisher or for self-publishing.
“20 Beautiful Women: 20 More Stories That Will Heal Your Soul, Ignite Your Passion And Inspire Your Divine Purpose” is a collection of personal short stories from 20 more authors, speakers, and life coaches bonding together for the common goal of sisterhood, and to transform women from the inside out. Amazon.com best-selling author Saba Tekle has compiled these stories from women who have expe... read more
Love & Other Monsters explores the search for love from the perspectives of three women at different stages of life a girl discovering romantic love for the first time, a young woman new to adulthood experiencing the volatility that comes with passionate relationships and heartbreak, and a middle-aged woman who has won and lost in love more than once and seeks to rediscover her joy.
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
Creative, collaborative editor, with more than 35 years of editing experience in publishing and journalism.
Passionate and meticulous copyeditor specializing in experimental literature and global perspectives. Nearly 10 years of lit mag experience.