I provide high-quality copyediting, proofreading and ebook formatting services for publishers, hotels, universities, self-published authors — anyone interested in improving the effectiveness and clarity of their written communications. My work is professional and reliable and always on time.
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• University of Toronto
• Harlequin Books
• Carina Press
• Kirkus Editorial
• Dozens of self-published authors
• 100km Foods Inc.
I help manage all content on the Offers section and Residences websites for a high-profile luxury hotel and resort company based in Toronto. In this role I:
• Write original content, including package descriptions, important guest alerts, and much more
• Edit existing content mentioned above
• Build and publish new pages and provide timely updates to existing pages
• Coordinate translation for more than 100 properties into 10 languages
• Source and update images
• Copyedited material to a high publishing standard while adhering to strict daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• Managed content schedules and worked with business owners to produce clear, concise and engaging products
• Assisted in writing promotional copy for new book imprints and series for use on Harlequin.com
• Assisted in writing submission guidelines in the Learn to Write section of Harlequin.com
• Contributed articles to the Harlequin.com online forums, in the areas of writing tips and language issues
• Proofread manuscripts and ancillary material and delivered flawless copy to the production team
• Corrected errors regarding spelling, grammar, house style and continuity
• Consulted with editors to resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner
• Inserted author alterations and ensured accuracy of completed manuscript
“A Drive Into the Gap” is a story about baseball. About fathers and sons. It’s about memory and identity, and an insidious illness that can rob a person of both.It’s also a detective story, an investigation into the improbable journey of a baseball bat from the hands of Roberto Clemente and one of the most iconic moments in baseball history to a 12-year-old boy’s bedroom. Reviews“An extraordin... read more
Four unrelated murders. Nothing special in Washington DC. Not even good enough to make the evening news. But then a concerned police lieutenant approaches retired homicide detective Marty Singer with a simple fact that changes everything.They were all cops.In a race to stop the killings, Marty tackles the homicide investigation from the outside, chasing the killer from deadly Southeast DC to t... read more
An ancient prophecy warns of a girl destined to cause the extinction of the vampire race.So when 17-year-old Axelia falls into a sacred well filled with blood and emerges a vampire, the immortal empire believes she is this legendary destroyer. Hunted by soldiers and mercenaries, Axelia and her reluctant ally, the vampire bladesmith Lucas, must battle to survive.How will she convince the empire... read more
BREAK THE SKY takes place after AWAKEN and can be read as volume #3.5 in the Spiral of Bliss series between AWAKEN and ADORE.A sizzling hot SPIRAL OF BLISS novel from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane.“Do you ever let go, storm girl?” he asked. “Ever lose control? Ever surrender?”“Never,” I whispered. “I never surrender.”A smile of both promise and warning curved his be... read more
Timeless Tales do not need to be read in order.Escape to the Virgin Islands where the bonds of marriage are renewed, friends become lovers, and new love is given a chance to thrive.Ruth A. Casie ~ Second Chance by the SeaMarried for ten years, Alan and Eloise have grown apart. When they go back to the Virgin Islands for a family funeral, they find their marriage was never registered. Will an i... read more
ONE GOOD DECISION…Leaving behind an abusive father and emotionally scarred mother, Mali Struthers catches a bus to freedom. Atlanta University is the perfect place to discover her inner strength and special talents that lead her to a future she never imagined outside her father’s walls. Still learning to love herself, Mali must push past her own doubts to realize she deserves everything she’s ... read more
Read the second book of the Beverly Hills Book Award Winning Glide Trilogy, perfect for fans of sci fi masters such as Asimov, Crichton, and Gibson. The Glide Trilogy has been read more than six million times on Wattpad, has received a starred review from Publishers Weekly (book 2), and has been queried for a future motion picture.The Prophet was supposed to be dead…Freed from her island priso... read more
Waiting for some “free time” doesn’t work. You want to put more time into those priorities that will help you grow, succeed and make a difference, yet you’re facing an endless stream of emails, meeting requests and fires to fight.As others have learned to do with saving money, we need to take time off the top for the things that matter. We need to work on them now, even though other requests a... read more
Reedsy is a community of top publishing professionals. Join Reedsy today to browse 1000+ profiles.
The world's most thorough content editor. Expert in fiction and memoir. More than 70 books and 60 authors guided toward publication.
Literary agent and publishing consultant with extensive editorial experience working for Macmillan and Dorling Kindersley publishers.